SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- B.J.L. Berry, (ed.), Urbanization and Counterarbanization (1976) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hall, and D. Hay, Growth Centres in the European Urban System (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Belkina, I.I. Revyakina, Pedagogical reflection as professional competence, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin 3, 203–206 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Riedel, Reflection and a reflexive approach to the process of forming the optimal motivation of students’ teachings in the process of studying foreign languages, Electronic resource, Access Mode: www.rusnauka.com/11_NPE_2012/Pedagogica/2_107631.doc.htm [Google Scholar]
- J. Friedmann, Regional Development Policy (1966) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zyazyun, Reflexion of People in Humanitarian Philosophy, Svitlo, 1, 6–9 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gibbs, The evolution of population concentration, Economic Geography, 119–129 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- F. Caena, Literature review: quality in teacher’s continuing professional development (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Devlin-Foltz, S. MacIlvaine, Teacher preparation for the global age: the imperative for change, Longview Foundation for Education in World Affairs and international understanding (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Marie Ticha & Alena Hospesova, Qualified Pedagogical Reflection as a Way to Improve Mathematics Education, Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education, 9, 129–156 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Atkinson, Psychology: Biographical bibliographic dictionary (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Heckhausen, Motivation and Activity, Pedagogy, 1 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gorbunova, A.M. Kalimullin, Simulation of the Process of Training the Future Primary School Teachers for Organizing Extracurricular Activities, Elementary Education Online, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Gluzman, N.V. Gorbunova, Teacher professionalism: success and career (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lisa McGuire, James Madison, Kathy Lay, Pedagogy of Reflective Writing in Professional Education, Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 9(1) (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.