SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- O.N. Oleinikova, A.A. Muravyova, Quality of Vocational Education, 111 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Dmitrievskaya, G.I. Goremykina, Modeling a Management System Based on the Results of Functioning of a Smart University in the Context of Digitalization of the Economy and Society, E-Learning Stakeholders and Researchers Summit, 39–46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Klimenskikh, A.V. Maltsev, A.V. Khalfin, Motivational and Сognitive Features of Online Students, E-Learning Stakeholders and Researchers Summit, 146–154 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanova, Informatization of the Educational Space, 4(15), 57–60 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bolotov, Pedagogical Education in Russia in the Context of Social Change: Principles, Technologies, Management, 290 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, Education in the Modern Educational Paradigm, Pedagogy, 3, 3–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Davydov, Theory of Developmental Learning, 544 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Dvoryanchikov, T.V. Kalashnikova, L.S. Pechnikova, N.V. Frolova, The Use of E-learning in the Educational Process: Problems and Prospects, Psychological Science and Education, 21(2), 76–83 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Safronova, N.V. Bysik, Description of the Project of Modernizing Teachers’ Training Education, Psychological Science and Education, 3, 78–86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Seely Brown, Growing Up Digital: How the Web Changes Work, Education, and the Ways People Learn, Change Magazine, 32, 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tapscott, Growing Up Digital: The Rise of the Net Generation, 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.