SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- M.A. Abramova, M. Farnika, Digitalization of Education in the Context of Digital Inequality, Professional Education in the Modern World, 9 (4), 3167–3175 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Reznichenko, E.V. Taptygina, T.D. Morozova, Comparative Analysis of the Quality of Distance Learning for Students, Siberian Medical Review, 4 (70), 99–103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Osin, D.A. Leontiev, Brief Russian-Language Diagnostic Scales for Subjective Well-Being: Psychometric Characteristics and Comparative Analysis, Monitoring of Public Opinion: Economic and social changes, 1, 117–142 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Martyshek, The Influence of the Internet on the Formation of the Communicative Environment of Modern Youth, Azimuth of Scientific Research: pedagogy and psychology, 1 (30), 185–189 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Sokolovskaya, Digitalization of a Teacher as an Important Process of Development of Learners, Human Capital, 12-2, 540–544 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontiev, Personal Potential: Structure and Diagnostics, 680 (Moscow: Sence, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Alexandrova, A.A. Lebedeva, V.V. Bobozhei, Psychological Resources of Personality and Socio-Psychological Adaptation of Students with Disabilities in the Context of Vocational Education, Psychological Science and Education, 19 (1), 50–62 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, Context (in Psychology), 137–138 (M., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Gordeeva, Self-Determination Theory: Present and Future, Psychological Research: electron. scientific. journ., 4 (12), 5–12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Grebenyuk, The Influence of the Internal Characteristics of New Media on the Mentality and Mental Health of a Modern Person, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 1 (30), 337–339 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Odintsova, M.G. Kulyatskaya, Psychological Well-Being of Students with Disabilities in an Inclusive Mixed Learning Environment, Psychological and Educational Research, 11 (2), 30–42 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Tatarinov, Methodological Aspects of the Development of Multimedia E-Learning Courses, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 1 (30), 227–280 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tonkonog, P.I. Ananchenkova, Distance Learning in the Regional Educational Space in the Process of Training Students of Different Directions and Specialties, A Businessman’s Guide, 35, 284–293 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.