SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- K.A. Abulkhanova-Slavske, Y.I. Aleksandrov, The Results of competitions the Russian Foundation for Humanities on the problems of integrated study of man, psychology and pedagogy, Bulletin of the Russian humanitarian science Foundation, 2, 20–24 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Ananyev et al., Personality, subject of activity, individuality, 134 (Moscow: Direct-Media, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Klimov et al., Psychology of work, 249–249 (Yurayt Publishing House, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shadrikov, New model of the specialist: innovative training and competence approach, Higher education today, 8, 26–31 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Beznosov, Professional deformations of the personality, Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg University of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia, 55(3), 167–171 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Zhalagina, Psychological prevention of professional deformation of the personality of a University teacher, 309 (dis., Tver, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Psychology of professions, 329 (Moscow, Academic Project, Business Book, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Pryazhnikova, N.S. Pryazhnikov, Career Guidance, 496–496 (Publishing center Academy, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Vodopyanova, Burnout syndrome, 24 (Publishing house Peter, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bakker, E. Demerouti, W.B. Schaufeli, Validation of the Maslach burnout inventory-general survey: an internet study, Anxiety, Stress & Coping, 15(3), 245–260 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Boyko, Energy of emotions, 474 (St. Petersburg: Piter, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Polotsky, Psychology of professional activity: problems, current state and prospects of development, Psychology of professional activity: problems, current state and prospects of development, 161–167 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Leiter, K.A. Meechan, Role structure and burnout in the field of human services, The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 22, 1, 47–52 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Freudenberger, Staff Burnout, Journal of Social Issues, 30, 1, 159–165 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- C. Maslach, S.E. Jackson et al., Maslach burnout inventory, Consulting psychologists press, 21, 3463–3464 (1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.