SHS Web Conf.
Volume 115, 2021Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Current Managerial Trends in the Corporate Sector|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- M. Aiman, et al. Industry 4.0 : A review on industrial automation and robotic. Jurnal Teknologi. Sciences & Engineering 78, pp. 137-143 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Bartodziej, The concept industry 4.0. The concept industry 4.0, pp. 27-50 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bencsik, Challenges of Management in the Digital Economy. International Journal of Technology 11, pp. 1275-1285 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bolte, J. Dehmer, J. Niemann, Digital Leadership 4.0. Acta technica napocensis – Series : Applied mathematics, mechanics, and engineering 61, pp. 637-646 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brettel, N. Friederichsen, M. Keller, M. Rosenberg, How Virtualization, Decentralization and Network. Building Change the Manufacturing Landscape: An Industry 4.0 Perspective. International Journal of Information and Communication Engineering 8, pp. 37–44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Črešnar, Z. Nedelko, Understanding Future Leaders : How are Personal Values of Generations Y and Z Tailored to Leadership in Industry 4.0 ? Sustainability 12, pp. 4417 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Daneshjo, M. Majerník, E. Danishjoo, E, More Exact Approaches to Modernization and Renewal of the Manufacturing Base. TEM Journal 6, pp. 445–449 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Erboz, How to Define Industry 4.0 : The Main Pillars of Industry 4.0. Managerial trends in the development of enterprises in globalization era, pp. 761-767, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Helming, F. Ungermann, N. Hierath, N. Stricker, G. Lanza, Development of a training concept for leadership 4.0 in production environments. Procedia Manufacturing 31, pp. 38-44 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chiarvesio, R. Romanello, Industry 4.0 Technologies and Internationalization: Insights from Italian Companies. International Business in the Information and Digital Age 13, pp. 357-378 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Cho, T.H. Woo, Cyber security in nuclear industry – Analytic study from the terror incident in nuclear power plants (NPPs). Annals of Nuclear Energy 99, pp. 47–53 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Lord, Identity, deep structure and the development of leadership skill. The leadership Quarterly 16, pp. 591-615 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mumford, M. Campion, F. Morgeson, The leadership skills strataplex: Leadership skill requirements across organizational levels. The Leadership Quarterly 18, pp. 154-166 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Oberer, A. Erkollar, Leadership 4.0 : Digital Leaders in the Age of Industry 4.0. International journal of organizational leadership 7, pp. 404-412 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Peshawaria, Minimum supervision, maximum performance. Leader to Leader, 87, pp. 42-47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Richard, R. Pellerin, J. Bellemare, N. Perrier, A business process and portfolio management approach for Industry 4.0. Business Process Management Journal 27, pp. 505-528 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Skender, I. Ali, Digitalization and Industry 4.0 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ustundag, E. Cevikcan, Industry 4.0 : Managing the Digital Transformation. Industry 4.0 : Managing the digital transformation, pp. 1-286 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zakaria, A. Nasir, A. Akhtar, Are the Leaders Ready to Embrance Industry 4.0 ? Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems 11, pp. 543-549 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.