SHS Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2021The 2nd International Scientific and Practical Online Conference “Psychology of Giftedness and Creativity” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Psychological and pedagogical aspects of preparing teachers to work with gifted students|
|Published online||30 July 2021|
- J. Amin, International Journal of Indian Psychology, 3(3(6)), 40–45 (2016). 10.25215/0303.101 [Google Scholar]
- M. Prensky, Innovate: Journal of Online Education, 5(3), 1–11 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Zinovieva, J.V. Afanasieva, A.V. Bogdanova, Education in Nizhny Novgorod, 2, 19–27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation “Strategy for the development of the information society in the Russian Federation for 2017–2030”: Decree No. 203 of the President of the Russian Federation of May 9, 2017. Accessed on: May 19, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/41919 [Google Scholar]
- Passport of the national programme “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”: Protocol No. 16 of the Presidium of Council at the President of the Russian Federation for strategic development and national projects of December 24, 2018. Accessed on: May 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://static.government.ru/media/files/urKHm0gTPPnzJlaKw3M5cNLo6gczMkPF.pdf [Google Scholar]
- G. Siemens, International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning, 2(1), 3–10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Zinovieva, The Journal of Secondary Vocational Education, 8, 8–11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Zinovieva, J.V. Afanasieva, A.V. Bogdanova, Education in Nizhny Novgorod, 3, 121–127 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenkov, Odarennyi rebenok v massovoi shkole [Gifted children in the mainstream school] (Sentyabr, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.