SHS Web Conf.
Volume 119, 20213rd International Conference on Quantitative and Qualitative Methods for Social Sciences (QQR’21)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Empirical Studies: Quantitative and Qualitative|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- Bentur, N., & King, Y. (2010). The challenge of validating SF-12 for its use with community-dwelling elderly in Israel. Quality of Life Research, 19(1), 91–95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borglin, G., Jakobsson, U., Edberg, A. K., & Hallberg, I. R. (2005). Self-reported health complaints and their prediction of overall and health-related quality of life among elderly people. International journal of nursing studies, 42(2), 147–158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Canbaz, S., Sünter, A. T., Dabak, S., & Peksen, Y. (2003). The prevalence of chronic diseases and quality of life in elderly people in Samsun. Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences, 33(5), 335–340. [Google Scholar]
- Christensen, L. N., Ehlers, L., Larsen, F. B., & Jensen, M. B. (2013). Validation of the 12-item short-form health survey in a sample from region Central Jutland. Social indicators research, 114(2), 513–521. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fox, K. R., Stathi, A., McKenna, J., & Davis, M. G. (2007). Physical activity and mental well-being in older people participating in the Better Ageing Project. European journal of applied physiology, 100(5), 591–602. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., & Anderson, R. E. (2010). Multivariate data analysis (7th edn) (p. 800). Prentice-Hall. Retrieved from http://www.amazon.com/Multivariate-Data-Analysis-7th-Edition/dp/0138132631 [Google Scholar]
- Mirzaie, M., & Darabi, S. (2017). Population ageing in Iran and rising health care costs. Iranian Journal of Ageing, 12(2), 156–169. [Google Scholar]
- Montazeri, A., Goshtasebi, A., Vahdaninia, M., & Gandek, B. (2005). The Short-Form Health Survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Quality of life research, 14(3), 875–882. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rohani, C., Abedi, H. A., & Langius, A. (2010). The Iranian SF-12 Health Survey version 2 (SF-12v2): Factorial and convergent validity, internal Consistency and test-retest in a healthy sample. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal, 8(2), 4–14. [Google Scholar]
- Steptoe, A., Deaton, A., & Stone, A. A. (2015). Subjective wellbeing, health, and ageing. The Lancet, 385(9968), 640–648. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(13)61489-0 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tucker, G., Adams, R., & Wilson, D. (2010). New Australian population scoring coefficients for the old version of the SF-36 and SF-12 health status questionnaires. Quality of Life Research, 19(7), 1069–1076. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ware Jr, J. E., Kosinski, M., & Keller, S. D. (1996). A 12-Item Short-Form Health Survey: construction of scales and preliminary tests of reliability and validity. Medical care, 220–233. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.