SHS Web Conf.
Volume 119, 20213rd International Conference on Quantitative and Qualitative Methods for Social Sciences (QQR’21)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Entrepreneurial Studies and Management|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- Afflerbach, T. (2020). Hybrid Virtual Teams in Shared Services Organizations: Practices to Overcome the Cooperation Problem. Cham, Switzerland: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Brennan, R., Canning, L. and McDowell, R. (2007) Business-to-Business marketing. London: SAGE publications ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Brown, M. K., Huettner, B., & James-Tanny, C. (2007). Managing virtual teams: Getting the most from wikis, blogs, and other collaborative tools: Managing virtual teams. Piano, TX: Wordware Pub. [Google Scholar]
- Davis, D. D. (2004). The Tao of leadership in virtual teams. Organizational Dynamics, 33(1), 47–62. [Google Scholar]
- DeRosa, D., & Lepsinger, R., (2010). Virtual team success: A practical guide for working and leading from a distance. Jossey-Bass. [Google Scholar]
- Duarte, D. L., & Snyder, N. T. (2006). Mastering virtual teams: Strategies, tools, and techniques that succeed. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass [Google Scholar]
- Edwards, A., & Wilson, J. R. (2004). Implementing virtual teams: A practical guide. Aldershot: Gower. P 6 [Google Scholar]
- Fisher, K., & Fisher, M. D. (2011). Manager’s guide to virtual teams. New York: McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Gardenswartz, L. (2003). The global diversity desk reference: Managing an international workforce. San Francisco: Pfeiffer. [Google Scholar]
- Geber, B. (1995). Virtual teams. Training. 32(4), 36–40. Journal of Management, 32(4). [Google Scholar]
- Gibson, C. B., & Cohen, S. G. (2013). Virtual Teams That Work: Creating Conditions for Virtual Team Effectiveness. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanaj, S., & Bozon, C. (2016). Managing virtual teams. Edward Elgar Publication Limited. [Google Scholar]
- Jarvenpaa, S. L., Knoll, K., & Leidner, D. E. (1998). Is anybody out there? Antecedents of trust in global virtual teams. Journal of Management Information Systems, 14(4), 29–64. DOI: 10.1080/07421222.1998.11518185 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Larson, C. E., & J., L. F. (1990). Teamwork: What must go right, what can go wrong. Newbury Park U.A.: Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, M. R. (2014). Leading virtual project teams: Adapting leadership theories and communications techniques to 21st century organizations. CRC press [Google Scholar]
- Lencioni, P., & Stransky, C. (2002). The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. NY: Random House. [Google Scholar]
- Lipnack, J., & Stamps, J. (1997). Virtual teams: Reaching across space, time, and organizations with technology. New York: John Wiley &Sons [Google Scholar]
- Lipnack, J., & Stamps, J. (2000). Virtual teams: People working across boundaries with technology. New York: John Wiley &Sons [Google Scholar]
- Mehrabian, A., (1972). Nonverbal Communication. Aldine-Atherton, Chicago, Illinois [Google Scholar]
- Pauleen, D. J. (2004). Virtual teams: Projects, protocols and processes. Hershey etc.: Idea Group Publishing [Google Scholar]
- Price Waterhouse Coopers PWC, (2021). (Online). Retrieved on 15 February 2021 from https://www.pwc.com/sg/en/publications/a-resilient-tomorrow-covid-19-response-and-transformation/keeping-your-virtual-team-together.html [Google Scholar]
- Scott, W. R., & Davis, G. F. (2017). Organizations and organizing: Rational, natural, and open systems perspectives. Oxford: Routledge. P2 [Google Scholar]
- Settle-Murphy, N. M. (2017). Leading effective virtual teams: Overcoming time and distance to achieve exceptional results. Boca Raton: Auerbach. [Google Scholar]
- Siebdrat, F., Hoegl, M., Ernst, H. (2008). The bright side of virtual Collaboration: How teams can profit from dispersion. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2008(1), 1–6. DOI: 10.5465/ambpp.2008.33627369 [Google Scholar]
- World Bank (2020). COVID-19 to Plunge Global Economy into Worst Recession since World War II. (Online). Retrieved on 20 February 2021 from https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2020/06/08/covid-19-to-plunge-global-economy-into-worst-recession-since-world-war-ii [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.