SHS Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2021Sixth International Scientific Conference “BUSINESS AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Competitiveness and Sustainable Development of Agriculture|
|Published online||24 August 2021|
- EAVW, National Strategy for the Development of Vine and Wine Production in the Republic of Bulgaria 2005-2025, http://eavw.com/updocs/1413121387015401_Strategia.pdf, [Accessed: 02.2021] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dimitrova, Competitiveness of micro- and small enterprises from wine industry (the example of Plovdiv region), (University Publishing House ‘P. Hilendarski’, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Angelova, D. Pastarmadzhieva, G. Dimitrova, P. Georgiev, Innovative Practices in Wine Industry: Opportunities for Competitiveness Enhancement in Bulgaria, in Proceedings of International conference on Creative Business for Smart and Sustainable Growth (CreBus 2019), Publisher: IEEE (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dimitrova, M. Angelova, D. Pastarmadzhieva, TJS, 17(1), 221–226 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dimitrova, V. Stanev, The Corporate Image As A Competitive Advantage, Union of Scientists in Bulgaria-Plovdiv, Series A. Public scientices, art and culture, 6, 79–82 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Druker, The Practice of Management, (Harper and Row Publishers Inc., N. York., 1954) [Google Scholar]
- V. Stanev, Five contentious areas in advertisement, (University Publishing House ‘P. Hilendarski’, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasileva et al., International Competitiveness of Export-Oriented Industries in Bulgaria, (S. UNWE, 215–216, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Toteva, Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on the development of the EU of viticulture in Bulgaria, PhD thesis, S. Agricultural Academy, Institute of Agricultural Economics (2015) [Google Scholar]
- MZH, National support Programme in the Wine Sector, https://www.mzh.government.bg/media/filer_public/2019/11/20/natsionalna_programa_za_podpomagane_v_lozaro-vinarskiia_sektor_za_perioda_2019-2023_godina-reviziia_1.pdf, [Accessed: 02.2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.