SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- X.W. Guo, Psychological Exploration, Research on the Causes of Social Anxiety in College Students, 20(1), 55-58, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- M. Shi, N. Li, W.Y. Lu, X.Y. Yu & S.F. Xin, Psychological Research, A crosssectional historical study on the changes of social anxiety among Chinese college students, 012(006), 540-547, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, J. Zhong, M.Y. Qian, Chinese Journal of Mental Health, Regression analysis of susceptibility of college students to social anxiety, (002), 108-112, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Ren, Journal of Yangzhou University, Investigation and analysis of college students’ social anxiety, (06), 75-78, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Moutier, M.B. Stein, The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, The history, epidemiology, and differential diagnosis of social anxiety disorder, 60(Supply 9), 4-8, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Jefferiesid, P., Ungar, M. Social anxiety in young people: A prevalence study in seven countries. Plos One 15, e0239133, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Xiao, D.S. Yang, Chinese Journal of Mental Health, The impact of social support on physical and mental health, (04), 183-187, 1987 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, R.G. Wu, S.W. Hao, Z.L. Xu, & R.Y. Guan, Chinese Journal of Health Psychology. The Mediating Role of Self-esteem in perceived Social Support and Depression among College Students, (25), 89-93, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- H.X. Xu, Chinese Journal of Health Psychology, The influence of perceived social support on college students’ depression, 04, 415-417, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- E. Reinelt, European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience, High social support buffers the effects of 5-HTTLPR genotypes within social anxiety disorder. 264(5), 2014 [Google Scholar]
- X. Dong, Y. Zeng, Higher education BBS, A study on the relationship between social anxiety and social support among undergraduates, (11), 54-57, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Barnett, L.V. Maciel, D.M. Johnson, & I. Ciepluch, Psychological Reports, Social anxiety and perceived social support: gender differences and the mediating role of communication styles, 124(1), 003329411990097. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- A. Antonovsky, Social Science & Medicine, The structure and properties of the sense of coherence scale. 36(6), 725, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- T.T Zhan, Anhui Medical University, A study on the relationship between sense of coherence, social support, coping style and subjective well-being of nurses, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, X.J. Jin, L.J. Ren, Chinese Journal of Health Psychology, The correlation between sense of coherence, social anxiety and temperament types of college students, 22(001), 140-142, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Marsh, S.S. Clinkinbeard, R.M. Thomas, Journal of Health Psychology, Risk and Protective Factors Predictive of Sense of Coherence during Adolescence, 12(2), 281-284, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Ying, P.A. Lee, J.L. Tsai, American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, Predictors of depressive symptoms in Chinese American college students: parent and peer attachment, college challenges and sense of coherence, 77(2), 316-323, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- H. Wan, X.Y. Wang, The Writer of Heaven and Earth. The Relationship between Social Support and Positive Coping among College Students: The Mediating Role of sense of coherence. 07, 86-87, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Tian-Tian Meng, etc. Journal of Affective Disorders, Analysis of features of social anxiety and exploring the relationship between childhood major adverse experiences and social anxiety in early adulthood among Chinese college students, (06), 2021 [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Wang, X.L. Wang, L. Ma, Chinese Journal of Mental Health, Manual of Mental Health Rating Scales (Revised Version), 131-133, 230-232, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Bao, J.S. Liu, Y. Zhou, Chinese Journal of Mental Health, A Preliminary Study on Reliability and Validity of sense of coherence (SOC-13), (05), 299, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Wen, B.J. Ye, Advances in Psychological Science, Mediating effect analysis: methodology and model development, (005), 731-745, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Q.Y. Wang, Journal of Liaoning University of Science and Technology, the status quo and thinking of college students’ social anxiety, 020(003), 102-104, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Luo, Psychological Science, A preliminary study on the causes of female high anxiety tendency, (04), 378-379, 1997 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.