SHS Web Conf.
Volume 123, 2021The Fourth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- H. Lefebvre, The Production of Space (Blackwell, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Massey, For Space (Sage, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zoran, Towards a Theory of Space in Narrative. Poetics Today, 5, 2 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- W. Virginia. A Room of One’s Own (Edited by David Bradshaw and Stuart N. Clarke. Wiley-Blackwell, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. S. Chen, 从鲁迅到张爱玲 [From Lu Xun to Eileen Chang] (Peking University Press, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chang, Love in a Fallen City (New York Review Books, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ding, I Myself am a Woman: Selected Writings of Ding Ling (Beacon Press, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Gunn, Unwelcome Muse: Chinese Literature in Shanghai and Peking, 1937–1945 (Columbia UP, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- X. D. Zhang, Shanghai Nostalgia: Postrevolutionary Allegories in Wang Anyi’s Literary Production in the 1990s. Positions, 8, 2 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Goethe. Faust: A Tragedy (Strahan & Co, 1871) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wollstonecraft. A Vindication of the Rights of Woman with Strictures on Political and Moral Subjects (J. Johnson, 1792) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ibsen, Speeches and New Letters of Henrik Ibsen (R. G. Badger, 1910) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.