SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovation, Collaborative, and Circular Economy|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Altay, S., Majima, Y., & Mercier, H. (2020). It’s my idea! Reputation management and idea appropriation. Evolution and Human Behavior, 41(3), 235-243. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bushi, F. (2021). An Overview of Motivation Theories: The Impact of Employee Motivation on Achieving Organizational Goals. Quality-Access to Success, 22(183), 8-12. [Google Scholar]
- Dubina, I. N., Carayannis, E. G., & Campbell, D. F. J. (2012). Creativity Economy and a Crisis of the Economy? Coevolution of Knowledge, Innovation, and Creativity, and of the Knowledge Economy and Knowledge Society. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 3(1), 1–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eckhoff, D. O., & Weiss, J. (2020). Goal setting: A concept analysis. Nursing Forum, 55(2), 275–281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan, S., & Haleem, A. (2021). Investigation of circular economy practices in the context of emerging economies: a CoCoSo approach. International Journal of Sustainable Engineering, 14(3), 357-367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malesevic Perovic, L., & Kosor, M. M (2020). The Efficiency of Universities in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals. Amfiteatru Economic, 22(54), 516-532. [Google Scholar]
- Mazzola, E., Piazza, M., Acur, N., & Perrone, G. (2020). Treating the crowd fairly: Increasing the solvers’ self-selection in idea innovation contests. Industrial Marketing Management, 91, 16–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mikelsone, E., Spilbergs, A., Volkova, T., Liela, E. & Frisfelds, J. (2020). Idea Management System Application Type Impact on Idea Quantity. European Integration Studies, 14, 192–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moore, D., McCabe, G., Alwan, L., & Craig, B. (2016). The practice of statistics for business and economics. 4th ed. W. H. Freeman & Co. [Google Scholar]
- Natalicchio, A., Messeni Petruzzelli, A., & Garavelli, A. C. (2017). Innovation problems and search for solutions in crowdsourcing platforms – A simulation approach. Technovation, 64–65, 28–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rim, G. N., Kim, G. S., Hwang, S. H. & Ko, U. D. (2019). Some Problems in Statistically Assessing the Level of Knowledge Economy. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 10(3), 974-996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steils, N., & Hanine, S. (2019). Recruiting valuable participants in online IDEA generation: The role of brief instructions. Journal of Business Research, 96, 14–25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tahiri, A., Kovaci, I., Bushi, F., & Meha, A. (2021). Decision-Making and the Applying of Decision-Making Techniques in SMEs in Kosovo. Quality-Access to Success, 22(180), 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- van Lill, X., Roodt, G., & de Bruin, G. P. (2020). The relationship between managers’ goal-setting styles and subordinates’ goal commitment. South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences, 23(1), a3601. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vincenzi, T. B. D., & da Cunha, J. C. (2021). Open innovation and performance in the service sector. Innovation & Management Review, Early acces. [Google Scholar]
- Virdi, P., Kalro, Aa. D., & Sharma, D. (2020). Online decision aids: the role of decision-making styles and decision-making stages. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 48(6), 555–574. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wonglimpiyarat J., & Khaemasunun P. (2017). Strategies of remodelling China towards an innovation-driven economy. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, 12(2), 175-188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.