SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovation, Collaborative, and Circular Economy|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Broering, S., Laibach, N., & Wustmans, M. (2020). Innovation types in the bioeconomy: Journal of Cleaner Production, 266, 121939. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fabová, Ľ. (2016). Root causes of the Slovak Republic in innovation development. Journal of Knowledge Society, 2 (4). [Google Scholar]
- Global Innovation Index (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.globalinnovationindex.org [Google Scholar]
- Golembiewski, B., Sick, N., & Broering, S. (2015). The emerging research landscape on bioeconomy: What has been done so far and what is essential from a technology and innovation management perspective? Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 29, 308–317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gygli, S., Haelg, F., Potrafke, N., & Sturm, J. E. (2019). The KOF Globalisation Index – revisited. Review of International Organizations, 14(3), 543–574. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jacomossi, R. R. et al. (2021). Does Ecological Sustainability Really Matter? Evaluation of Its Mediating Role in the Relationship between Innovation and Competitiveness. BAR - Brazilian Administration Review, 18(3). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jang, E. K., Park M. S., Roh T. W., Han K. J., Jo, J. H., & Kim, S. H. (2014). Eco-Innovation Policies Toward Sustainability in Asian Countries. World Sustainability Forum 2014 – Conference Proceedings Paper . [Google Scholar]
- Kemp, R., Soete, L., & Weehuizen, R. (2012). Towards an Effective Eco-Innovation Policy in a Globalised Setting. Handbook of globalisation and environmental policy. National government interventions in a global arena, 2nd edition, 211–240. [Google Scholar]
- Loučanová, E., Šupín, M., Čorejová, T., Repková-Štofková, K., Šupínová, M., Štofková, Z., & Olšiaková, M. (2021). Sustainability and Branding: An Integrated Perspective of Eco-innovation and Brand. Sustainability, 13(2), 732. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Olšiaková, M., Šupín, M., Dovčíková, A., & Triznová, M. (2015). Murketing and its Application in Practice. Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences, 549. [Google Scholar]
- Pichlak, M. (2016). The innovation adoption process: A multidimensional approach. Journal of Management & Organization, 22 (4), 476–494. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pichlak, M., Szromek, A.R. (2021). Eco-Innovation, Sustainability and Business Model Innovation by Open Innovation Dynamics. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 7 (2), 149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Socaciu, C. (2014). Bioeconomy and green economy: European strategies, action plans and impact on life quality. Bulletin of the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca Food Science and Technology, 71 (1), 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- The Global Economy (2021). Innovation index in Europe. Retrieved from: https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/gii_index/ [Google Scholar]
- Ukpere, W. I. (2010) Rationalism, technological innovations and the supreme mandate in the process of globalisation. African Journal of Business Management, 4 (4), 467–474. [Google Scholar]
- Vitunskiene, V., Alekneviciene, V., Ramanauske, N., Miceikiene, A., Caplikas, J., Kargyte, V., Makuteniene, D., & Jazepcikas, D. (2017). Global, European and national drivers of Lithuanian bioeconomy strategy. 8th International Scientific Conference on Rural Development - Bioeconomy Challenges, Aleksandras Stulginskis Univ, Akademija, 1391–1399. [Google Scholar]
- Wield, D. (2013). Bioeconomy and the global economy: industrial policies and bio-innovation. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 25(10), 1209–1222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.