SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- P.A. Gagarina, V.D. Koldaev, Innovative Educational Technologies of Distance Learning, Economic and Social Research, 4, 96 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Leontyeva, F.G. Rebrina, Application of Distance E-Learning Courses on the Educational Process of Higher Education, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, 3, 114 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Shurygin, L.A. Krasnova, Electronic Learning Courses as A Means to Activate Students’ Independent Work in Studying Physics, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Educ., 11(8), 1743 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Shabanov, Distance Learning in the Context of Lifelong Education: Problems and Development Prospects (SSU Publishing House, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Seregina, Distance Learning Technology as a Way of Getting Higher Education in Russia, Perspectives of Science and Education, 2, 25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Orlova, E.N. Koshkina, Distance Learning: Realities and Prospects, Bulletin of the International Institute of Economics and Law, 1, 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Dautova, Distance Learning Through the Eyes of Students (on the Example of the Republic of Bashkortostan), Economics and Management: Research and Practice Journal, 4, 146 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.