SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- O. Oreshkina, V. Aslamazova, Specifics of developing and implementing remote classes in chemistry with hearing impaired students at a technical university of a general type, IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON), 4, 244 (2021), DOI: 10.1109/EDUCON46332.2021.9454033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Galinovsky, M.I. Abashin, A.A. Abashina, A.S. Vyshegorodtseva, Modem models of engineers’ training in Russia, AIP Conf. Proc., 2318, 150005 (2021), DOI: 10.1063/5.0035807 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Romanova, Methodological aspects of application of software in teaching engineering disciplines: tasks, problems and perspectives, in International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engenering Education: New Trends and Implementation Experience”: Conference Proceedings, 28-29 November 2019, Moscow, Russia, 339 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vatolkina, M. Dos Santos Cardoso, Management of digital transformation of educational technology: Key elements, in International Symposium on Project Approaches in Engineering Education; Active Learning in Engineering Education Workshop; International Conference on Active Learning in Engineering Education (PAEE/ALE’2021), 7-9 July 2021, Braga, Portugal (2021), DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.5095070 [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, Neural network model of mathematical knowledge and development of information and educational environment for mathematical training of engineers, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 1141, 012010 (2018), DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1141/1/012010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Serebrennikov, A. Ponomarev, A. Proletarskiy, G. Guglya, Usage of artificial intelligence in quality improvement of educational programs, in eLearning and Software for Education Conference, 16th International Scientific Conference on eLearning and Software for Education (eLSE 2020), 476 (2020), DOI: 10.12753/2066-026X-20-148 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Serdyukova, V.I. Serdyukov, S.S. Neustroev, E.A. Vlasova, S.I. Shishkina, Smart Algebraic Approach to Analysis of Learning Outcomes, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 188 (2020), DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-5584-8_41 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Juravleva, V.A. Shakhnov, A.I. Vlasov, Adaptation of professional engineering training to the challenges of modern digital production, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1134 (2020), DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-40274-7_59 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sokolov, M.N. Saveleva, A.V. Mitrofanova, S.V. Kolesnichenko, N.S. Logunov, Implementation of Training Programs Using Digital Distance Education Technologies for Seafarers, in Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), 27-30 January 2020, St. Petersburg and Moscow, Russia (2020), DOI: 10.1109/EIConRus49466.2020.9039034 [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Bondarenko, G.I. Lukyanov, T.M. Makhamatov, L.I. Egorova, T.I. Avdeeva, E.N. Belyanova, Education and information technology: Blended learning and inquirybased learning innovative solutions, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 12 (2020), DOI: 10.5373/JARDCS/V12SP1/20201086 [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Lutsenko, I.R. Shafikova, A.L. Galinovsky, Training features of the engineering personnel for the high-tech sector of the economy in the UK, HANDBOOK. An Engineering journal with appendix, 10, 50 (2017), DOI: 10.14489/hb.2017.10.pp.050-054 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.