SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- E.A. Volzhenina, V.A. Kaigorodova, D.S. Shavelkin, Methods of conducting classes in a distance learning environment, Modern Pedagogical Education, 10, 58 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Konstantinov, V.A. Goncharova, Competition Model in the Russian Higher Education System, Education Management Review, 3, 111 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Prokopenko, V.A. Kaigorodova, Aerospace education in Russia, Staffing of the military-industrial complex, 11, 164 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sengupta, Possibilities and Challenges of Online Education in India During the COVID-19 Pandemic, International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, 17(4) (2022), DOI: 10.4018/IJWLTT.285567 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gnatyshina, N.V. Uvarina, A.V. Savchenko, Characteristics of adaptation processes at the university in the conditions of socio-cultural dynamics: Comparative analysis of adaptation processes of foreign and domestic university students, Bulletin of the South Ural State University, 10, 34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Prokopenko, O.S. Dolgov, B.B. Safoklov, D.B. Sukhanov, Adaptation of a student of a higher educational institution to the educational process in the conditions of distance learning, in Collection of the 9th International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference “Modern Challenges and Actual Problems of Science, Education and Production”, 1, 476 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Bolotova, A.N. Rizhov, G.M. Kojaspirova, Pedagogy of higher education (Prospekt, Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gan, R. Sun, Digital Barriers and Individual Coping Behaviors in Distance Education During COVID-19, International Journal of Knowledge Management, 18(1) (2022), DOI: 10.4018/IJKM.290023 [Google Scholar]
- A. Parmar, A. Singh, An Evaluation of Online Education Efficacy and the Measures to Improve It From the Perspectives of Management Students in the Wake of COVID-19, International Journal of e-Collaboration, 18(1) (2022), DOI: 10.4018/IJeC.290300 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Okladnikov et al., Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2020: Statistical Collection (Rosstat, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- The report on the main results of the USE in the subject—mathematics, prepared by the Department for the assessment of professional skills and qualifications of teachers is a structural subdivision of the State budgetary institution “Center for the assessment of the quality of education, professional skills and qualifications of teachers” of the Ministry of Education, Science and Youth Affairs of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic (GBU “TSOKOPMK” of the Ministry of Education of the KBR, Nalchik, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Results of the unified state exam in mathematics in 2021 in Saint-Petersburg. Analytical report of the subject commission (GBU DPO “SPbTSOKiIT”, Saint-Petersburg, 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.