SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- Criteria and procedure for professional accreditation of engineering programmes (AEER), URL http://www.aeer.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- EUR-ACE® Framework Standards and Guidelines, ENAEE, URL https://www.ena-ee.eu/eur-ace-system/standards-and-guidelines/#standards-and-guideli-nes-for-accreditation-of-engineering-programmes [Google Scholar]
- A. Kucherov, V. Kurenkov, Use ofcluster analysis for development of star tracker mass statistical model, Procedia Eng., 185, 227 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurenkov, Basic principles of electrooptical survey satellites design (Samara University Publishing House, Samara, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kirilin, R. Akhmetov, V. Kurenkov et al., Generation of land remote sensing satellites conceptual design based on regard to required efficiency indices, Procedia Eng., 104, 65 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Moldabekov, D. Akhmedov, S. Yelubaev et al., Development of star tracker for satellite, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference Scientific and Technological Experiments on Automatic Space Vehicles and Small Satellites, 9-11 September 2014, Samara, Russia, 107 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Garbuk, V. Gershenzon, Space systems for land remote sensing (A and B Publishing House, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schowengerdt, Remote sensing: models and methods for image processing (Elsevier, Amsterdam; Academic Press, Burlington, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chandra, S. Gosh, Remote sensing and geographic information systems (Alpha Science, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lebedev, Space problems of Earth remote sensing, Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 78, 136 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Somov, S. Butyrin, A. Butko, Satellite gyromoment guidance at area land survey based on sequence of the scanning observation courses, in Proceedings of the 18th Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems, 30 May—1 June 2011, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 323 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurenkov, A. Kucherov, Methodology and Software for Estimating Target Efficiency of Land Remote Sensing Satellites at the Stage of Design, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 1368, 042037 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.