SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- Order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation No. 148n dated April 12, 2013 “On the approval of qualification levels for the purpose of developing professional standard drafts” [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation No. 667n dated September 29, 2014 “On the registry of professional standards (list of types of professional activities)” [Google Scholar]
- Address of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly dated April 21, 2021 “Address of the President to the Federal Assembly” [Electronic source], URL http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_382666/ (access date: 2021-05-07) [Google Scholar]
- Nine assignments of Minister O. Vasilyeva, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, URL https://rg.ru/2018/07/31/olga-vasileva-raskryla-podrobnosti-nacproekta-obrazovanie.html (access date: 2021-04-21) [Google Scholar]
- Instruction of the President of the Russian Federation dated March 28, 2020 No. Pr-589 (p.1 zh-2) [Google Scholar]
- International Standard Classification of Education 2013, ISCED 2013 (Institute of Statistics, UNESCO, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Sazonov, Classification of professional educational programs: current state and possible prospects, Higher Education in Russia, 11(217), 20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Sazonov, V.E. Yatsenko, Yu.V. Girinovich, All-Russian classifiers in the field of education: creation, maintenance, development (FIRO, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.