SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- A. Brodje, M. Lundh, J. Jenvald, J. Dahlman, Exploring non-technical miscommunication in vessel traffic service operation, Cogn. Technol. Work, 15, 347 (2013), DOI: 10.1007/s10111-012-0236-5 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Liashuk, S.A. Zavyalov, E.A. Chashin, Small monopole transceiver antenna for medium frequencies, in 17th International Conference of Young Specialists on Micro/Nanotechnologies and Electron Devices (EDM), 30 June — 4 July 2016, Erlagol, Russia (2016), DOI: 10.1109/EDM.2016.7538712 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Dulkeyt, S.A. Zavyalov, E.A. Chaschin, A.R. Shigabutdinov, Some aspects of providing information security of hydrocarbons extraction and transportation in the Arctic Zone of the Russian Federation, Procedia Engineering, 113, 344 (2015), DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2015.07.277 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Bazhukov et al., Prospects of using medium-wave band for radio communication with rescue mobile teams of EMERCOM, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 944, 012010 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Cwilewicz, J. Lisowski, The integrated maritime education and research activity of Gdynia Maritime University for seafarers, in The 12th Annual General Assembly of IAMU—Green Ships, Eco Shipping, Clean Seas, 12-14 June 2011, Gdynia Maritime University, Gdynia, Poland (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mansson, M. Lutzhoft, B. Brooks, Joint Activity in the Maritime Traffic System: Perceptions of Ship Masters, Maritime Pilots, Tug Masters, and Vessel Traffic Service Operators, J. Navigation, 70(3), 547 (2017), DOI: 10.1017/S0373463316000758 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia dated 15.03.2012 No. 62 (rev. dated 13.05.2015), “On approval of Regulations on Certification of Crew Members of Sea Vessels” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.