SHS Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20222022 International Conference on Information Technology in Education and Management Engineering (ITEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 May 2022|
- Wang Kai. Technical solution and application of 5G intelligent network connection on expressway [J]. Transportation World, 2021(33):2. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Min, Jiang Xuehui. Application of blockchain technology in intelligent transportation [J]. Electronic Technology and Software Engineering, 2020(18):2. [Google Scholar]
- Application scenarios of blockchain[J]. China Highway, 2021(3):17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng. Research on the restoration technology of highway driving route based on blockchain [J]. China Traffic Informatization, 2020(7):4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuliang. Discussion on the application of traffic big data in intelligent expressway [J]. China Traffic Informatization, 2021(S01):2. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Na. Discussion on the Financial Management Mode of Expressway Enterprise Groups in the Era of Big Data [J]. Foreign Economic and Trade, 2019(1):3. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Hongwei. Discussion on the application of traffic big data in intelligent expressway [J]. 2022(3). [Google Scholar]
- Cui Xuewei. AI “on the road” and long, focusing on the application of artificial intelligence in the field of expressways [J]. China Transportation Informatization, 2018(5):6. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yi, Song Jiaxin, Zhang Hua. Application Research of Edge Computing in Expressway Intelligent Transportation System [J]. Highway, 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.