SHS Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20222022 International Conference on Information Technology in Education and Management Engineering (ITEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 May 2022|
- Purnima V. (2002) Blended Learning Models. J. ASTD, 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Sarka H., Ilona S. Evaluation of Blended Learning. J. Procedia: Social and Behavioral. Sciences, 551-557 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Meng L. Methodologies of Implementing moral education in college English teaching with blended learning. J. Social Scientist, 136-141 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yue M. M. Integration of moral education in college English: ideology and. methodology, Foreign Language Education, 15-18 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Mei Q. From spot to all aspects—Exploring and practice of moral education. J. China. University Teaching, 20-22, 59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Liu J. An Analysis of EFL Learners’ Needs for “Curriculum -Based Political and Virtuous Awareness ” Elements in College English in the Context of Liberal Education. J. TEFLE, 24-29 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Huang G. W. An Analysis of English Teaching Materials from the Ideological-Political Perspective. J. Foreign Languages in China, 21-29 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Q., Huang G. W., Integration of ideological-political elements in the writing of foreign language teaching materials: With New Era Mingde College English as an example. J. Foreign Language and Literature Studies, 400-412 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y. F., Meng X. P. A Study of College English Teachers’ Teaching Ability for Ideological & Political Theories Teaching in All Courses (IPTTIAC). J. Theory and Practice of Education, 33-35 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Pan H. Y., Yuan Y. Practical Exploration of Ideological and Political Education in College Foreign Language Courses: Problems and Solutions. J. Shandong Foreign Language Teaching, 53-62 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Wen Q. F. A Framework of Integrating Moral Education into College Foreign Language Teaching. J. Foreign Languages in China, 47-52 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Shi J. The Connotation Construction of Curriculum -Based Political and Virtuous Awareness under the Concept of “Morality-Strengthening Education”. J. Technology Enhanced Foreign Languages, 43-45 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Cai J. G. A Study of Ideological and Political Education and Mora l Education in College English. J. Foreign Languages Research, 52-57 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Efron J. S. Seven Worlds of Moral Education[J]. Phi Delta Kappan, 525-533 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Pamela L., Hanife A., et. al. Comparing teachers’ views on morality and moral education, a comparative study in Turkey and the United States. J. Teaching and Teacher, 366-375 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.