SHS Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20222022 International Conference on Information Technology in Education and Management Engineering (ITEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 May 2022|
- Kent A, Sepkowitz, M. D. AIDS-The First 20 Years. The New England Journal of Medicine 344(23), 1764-1772 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Daniel C. Douek, Mario Roederer, Richard A. Koup. Emerging Concepts in the Immunopathogenesis of AIDS. Annual Review Medicine. 60(60), 471-484 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNAIDS, WHO. AIDS epidemic update December, 3-10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Vogel M, Schwarzezander C, Wasmuth JC, et al. The Treatment of Patients With HIV. Deutsches Ärzteblatt International. 107 (28–29), 507–516 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Michael S. Gottlieb. Pneumocystis pneumonia –Los Angeles. 1981. American Journal of Public Health. 96(6): 980-983 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He N, Detels R. The HIV epidemic in China: history, response, and challenge. Cell Research. 5(11-12), 825-832 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNAIDS Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS. CONFRONTINH INEQUALITIES-Lessons for pandemic responses from 40 years of AIDS. GLOBAL AIDS UPDATE 2021. 1-386| (2021) [Google Scholar]
- National Health commission of the People’s Republic of China[EB/OL]. Overview of the National Epidemic Situation of Notifiable Infectious Diseases from January to December 2021. http://www.nhc.gov.cn/jkj/s7923/new_list.shtml (2021) [Google Scholar]
- NCAIDS, NCSTD, China CDC. Update on the AIDS/STD epidemic in china in the first quarter of 2017. Chin J AIDS STD, 23(5), 371 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Zhu N, Qiu L, Wang JJ, et al. Application of Rbased multiple seasonal ARIMA model, in predicting the incidence of hand, foot and mouth disease in Shaanxi province. Chinese Journal of Epidemiology. 37(8), 1117-1120 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Amato F, Lopez A, Pena-Mendez EM, et al. Artificial neural networks in medical diagnosis. Journal of Applied Biomedicine. 11(2), 47–58 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferhat O, Vilarino F. Low cost eye tracking: the current panorama. Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience. 1–14 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haneen Alabdulrazzaq1, Mohammed N Alenezi1, Yasmeen Rawajfih2 et al. On the accuracy of ARIMA based prediction of COVID-19 spread. Results Phys. (2021). doi: 10.1016/j.rinp.2021.104509 [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Li Y. A comparative study on the prediction of the BP artificial neural network model and the ARIMA model in the incidence of AIDS. BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 20(1), 143 (2020). doi: 10.1186/s12911-020-01157-3 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beale MH, Hagan MT, Demuth HB. Neural Networks Toolbox. User’s Guide for MATLAB R2020b. Natrick: The Math Works (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China, Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS, World Health Organization. Estimation of AIDS Epidemic in China in 2011.11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.