SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- U. R. Fauziah, “The Influence of the Implementation of Good Governance Principles,” . J Educator. Social Sciences, . Vol 27, pp. 185–193, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Administration, M. M. Pontoh, J. Lumolos, T. A. M. R. Gosal, “Role Of The District Government In Improving Administrative Services (A Study at the Bolangitang Barat District Office, North Bolaang Mongondow Regency),” J. Eksek., Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 1–17, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- “Principles of Good Governance in Public Services at the Kormomolin Sub-district Office, West Southeast Maluku Regency,” J. Adm. Public, Vol. 1, No. 37, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Goinpeace Handerson Tumbel, “Environmental Development Policy” Vol, “J. Administro,” Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 38–44, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Langkai, “Public Policy”, Pert. CV. A Thousand Stars, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Joko Widodo. “Good Governance, Analysis of the Dimensions of Accountability and Bureaucratic Control in the Era of Decentralization and Regional Autonomy”. Surabaya : Intellectual People. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Ramadani, “Implementation of Good Governance Principles in Integrated District Administrative Services (Patents) (Case Study at the Rappocini Makasar District Office,” Makassar State University, pp. 1–14, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Tampongangoy, “The Role of the District Head in Realizing Good Governance in Salkma District, South Sorong Regency,” J. Adm. Public, Vol. 4, No. 54, pp. 1–15, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Langkai, J. H. Mokat, and V. Kapahang, “Competence of Structural Officials at the Minahasa Regency Personnel and Human Resources Development Agency,” J. Kaji. Policy. And Science Adm. Country (Journal of Adm., . Vol 1, No. 2, (2020), doi : 10.36412/jan.v1i2.1641. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.