SHS Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20238th Annual International Conference on Social Science and Contemporary Humanity Development (SSCHD2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Law and Education|
|Published online||05 January 2023|
- Bi Xiaoni. Research on the Countermeasures of College Students' Network Legal Education. Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ting, Research on college students' network rule of law education. Jingdezhen Ceramic University, 2021. DOI: 10.27191/d.cnki.gjdtc.2021.000125. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yifan, Wang Qingping. 'Internet + Legal Education' : Connection, Construction and Path. Journal of North China University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2016, 16 (06) : 9-13. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Weina, Pansasha. Research on college students' legal education in big data era. Information Recording Material, 2019, 20 (03) : 130-131.DOI : 10.16009/j.cnki.cn13-1295/tq.2019.03.086. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Yingjie. The realistic predicament and path construction of college students' legal education under the background of law-based governance. East China University of Political Science and Law, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hong. Legal literacy education in ideological and political education in colleges and universities in the new era. Shenyang Cadre Journal, 2018, 20 (01) : 63-64. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hualiang. Analysis on the Path of Improving the Legal Education of College Students in the New Era [J]. Legal System and Society, 2020 (24) : 158-159. DOI : 10.19387/j.cnki.1009-0592.2020.08.254. [Google Scholar]
- Ling Min. Research on the improvement of college students' legal literacy under the background of Internet. Legal Expo, 2018 (07) : 203. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Fengying. Research on network rule of law education of college students in new period. Jingdezhen Ceramic University, 2019.DOI: 10.27191/d.cnki.gjdtc.2019.000075. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.