SHS Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20238th Annual International Conference on Social Science and Contemporary Humanity Development (SSCHD2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3: Law and Education|
|Published online||05 January 2023|
- Z. Li, X. Yuan, Q. Zhang, Existence of critical points for noncoercive functionals with critical Sobolev exponent. Applicable Analysis, 2021, DOI: 10.1080/00036811.2021.1892078 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, X. Tang, On existence of periodic solutions of a kind of Rayleigh equation with a deviating argument, Nonlinear Analysis, 2008, pp. 2355-2361. [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhou, Y. Zhou, Special Manasevich -Mawhin continuation theorems with applications (in Chinese), Mathematical Theory and Applications, 2020, 40(1), pp. 19-33. [Google Scholar]
- X. Tang, Y. Zhou, Periodic solutions and global attractivity of a class of nonlinear functional differential equations (in Chinese), Acta Mathematica, 2006, 49(4), pp. 899-908. [Google Scholar]
- R. Liu, Constructivism: View of knowledge, view of learning and view of teaching (in Chinese), People’s Education, 2005 (17), pp.9-11. [Google Scholar]
- W. Yuan, From Receiving to Construction the transformation of knowledge view and the reconstruction of science teaching paradigm (in Chinese), Global Education, 2005(2), pp.18-23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.