SHS Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20238th Annual International Conference on Social Science and Contemporary Humanity Development (SSCHD2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 4: Management and Economics|
|Published online||05 January 2023|
- F. Gao, J. Wang, International experience and enlightenment of digital rural construction, Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences 49(23) (2021)1-8. DOI: 10.15889/j.issn.1002-1302.2021.23.001 [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Su, Y.L. Peng, Digital Education, Digital Literacy and Farmers' Participation in Digital Life, Journal of South China Agricultural University Social Science Edition 20(3) (2021) 27-40. DOI: 10.7671/j.issn.1672-0202.2021.03.003 [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Tang, The operation logic and promotion strategy of digital rural governance: an investigation based on the “Longyoutong” platform, Hubei Social Sciences (3) (2022) 52-58. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1003-8477.2022.03.007 [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Zhang, Q.L. Sheng, Nurturing digital literacy for learners interpretations and implications of UNESCO's Global Digital Literacy Framework and its assessment recommendations, Open Education Research 25(6) (2019) 58-65. DOI: CNKI: SUN: JFJJ.0.2019-06-007 [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Yan, C. Chen, A.L. Leng, The mechanism of digital technologies empower the innovation chain to improve the enterprises' efficiency of technological achievements transformation, Journal of Xi'an Jiaotong University (Social Sciences) 42(4) (2022) 5160. DOI: 10.15896/j.xjtuskxb.202204006 [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Xia, C. Zhe, H.L. Zhang, M.J. Zhao, High-quality agricultural development: digital empowerment and realization path, Chinese Rural Economy (12) (2019) 2-15. DOI: CNKI: SUN: ZNJJ.0.2019-12-001 [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Zheng, Y.H. Liu, Digital Technology Empowers Rural Industry Revitalization: A Study Based on the Case Study of Digital Transformation of Pecan Industry in Lin'an District, Businesses Economic Review 22 (2) (2021) 100-109. DOI: 10.19941/j.cnki.CN31-1957/F.2021.02.009 [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Prior, J. Mazanov, D. Meacheam, G. Heaslip, Attitude, J. Hanson, digital literacy and self efficacy: Flow-on effects for online learning behaviour, The Internet and Higher Education 29 (2) (2016) 91-97. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2016.01.001 [Google Scholar]
- A.Q. Zhao, S.X. Fu, EU digital poverty governance strategies, practices and implications, Library & Information (2) (2019) 1-10. DOI: 10.11968/tsyqb.1003-6938.2019019 [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Luo, H.W. Cha, Digital Divide and Anti-Poverty Research: An Empirical Analysis Based on Panel Data from 31 Provinces and Cities Across china, Inquiry into Economic Issues (2) (2018) 11-18. DOI: CNKI: SUN: JJWS.0.2018-02-003 [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Lu, J.P. Wang, Digital Gap or Information Welfare: The Effect of Internet Use on Individual Subjective Well-being in China, Economic Perspectives (2) (2020) 59-73. DOI: CNKI: SUN: JJXD.0.2020-02-007 [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Shi, S. Zhu, Pay attention to the “hardest hit areas” of telecommunications fraud and safeguard the rights and interests of rural financial consumers, Rural Credit Cooperative of China (21) (2018) 79-80. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1674-9162.2018.21.030 [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Gong, W. Nie, Research on the Impact of Effective Internet Use on the Urbanization of Migrant Workers, Jiang Han Academic 41(1) (2022) 42-51. DOI: 10.16388/j.cnki.cn42-1843/c.2022.01.004 [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Xiao, Reflection and transcendence of the shared value CSR paradigm, Management World 36(5) (2020) 87-115. DOI: CNKI: SUN: GLSJ.0.2020-05-009 [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Guan, L.S. Xie, Value co-destruction: Connotation, research topics and prospect, Nankai Business Review 22(6) (2019) 88-98. DOI: CNKI: SUN: LKGP.0.2019-06-009 [Google Scholar]
- C. Groenroos, P. Voima, Critical service logic: making sense of value creation and cocreation, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 41(2) (2013) 133-150. DOI: 10.1007/s11747-012-0308-3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.