SHS Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2023The Fifth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- Hong Li. Exploration on the teaching reform of ideological and political theory courses in colleges and universities based on massive open online course - Taking the course “Introduction to Mao Zedong Thought and the Theoretical System of Socialism with Chinese Characteristics” as an example [J]. 1, 46-51 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Haixia Li. Construction of network teaching mode of ideological and political theory course in colleges and universities in the “internetplus” era [J]. School Party Building and Ideological Education, 8, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Pingxia Wang. Analysis of the mixed teaching mode of ideological and political theory course in colleges and universities in the “internetplus” era [J], 211-214 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Dong Chen, Yindi Chen. Research on mixed teaching reform of ideological and political theory courses in colleges and universities in the Internet age [J]. Journal of Mudanjiang Institute of Education, 12, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Meng Wang, Weiguo Mao, Fengqin Ren. “N+4+3” massive open online course mixed teaching model application analysis-“Ideological and moral cultivation and legal basis” course as an example [J]. Journal of Social Sciences of Shanxi Colleges and Universities, 6(32), 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.