SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Qiu, J. W.: Improve pension fund management and promote economic development [J]. Sales and Management (10), 118-119 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Han, Z. B.: Population aging, pension income distribution and economic growth [D]. Liaoning University (2021). DOI: 10.27209/d.cnki.glniu.2021.002097. [Google Scholar]
- Mu, H. Z.: The “Complementary Substitution” Effect of Family Children’s Pension and Personal Pension: Theory and Empirical Research [J]. Social Science Digest (06), 87-89 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Yang J. Q.: Research on the willingness to participate in endowment insurance of low- and middle-income flexible employees in Beijing [D]. Capital University of Economics and Business (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Li, L. L., Yang, Y. S.: A study on the impact of population aging on medical expenses: an empirical analysis based on Beijing [J]. Social Security Research (03), 27-39 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Chung, C. Y.: Guardian of economic security-National Pension Insurance. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association=Taiwan yi zhi, 118 (1Pt 1), 1. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfma.2018.08.018. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, X. T.: Analysis on the development status and trend of China’s pension insurance system [J]. Economic Research Reference (21), 112-121 (2019). DOI:10.16110/j.cnki.issn2095-3151.2019.21.010. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, L.: Research on the income distribution effect and financial burden level of urban and rural residents’ endowment insurance in Chengdu [D]. Fudan University (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.