SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Huang Shizhong, Ye Qinhua, Xu Shan, Ye Fan. Analysis on Financial Fraud of Chinese Listed Companies from 2010 to 2019 [J]. Monthly Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2020 (14): 153-160 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Haixin, Yin Bo, Li Zheng. Game Analysis of Incomplete Information on Accounting Supervision of Listed Companies [J]. Accounting Research, 2003 (05): 43-45 [Google Scholar]
- Song Zaike. Game Analysis of Accounting Information Disclosure Regulation of Listed Companies [J]. Journal of UESTC (Social Science Edition), 2007 (03): 18-21 [Google Scholar]
- Qin Le. Game Model Analysis of Financial Fraud Supervision [J]. Accountant, 2012 (08): 11-12 [Google Scholar]
- Long Zhengwei. Analysis on Financial Fraud Supervision of Listed Companies Based on Game Theory [J]. Friends of Accounting, 2013 (17): 23-25 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Haixin, Leng Jun. Internal control, external supervision and the quality of accounting information disclosure of listed companies –an analysis based on game theory [J]. Journal of Northeast University (Social Science Edition), 2016,18 (03): 247-254 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Liping, Zhao Yang. Research on the causes and governance of financial fraud of listed companies –Taking Luckin Coffee Company as an example [J/OL]. Management modernization: 1-3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.