SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Gujarati, N.D., Porter, D.C. (2009) Basic Econometrics. International Edition McGraw-Hill/Irwin, A Business Unit of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., New York. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, M.J. (2019) Drivers and outlook for RMB exchange rate fluctuations. Forefront, 11: 45–47. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, W.B. (2019) The impact of exchange rate fluctuations and financing constraints on the total factor productivity of enterprises——based on the empirical study of Chinese industrial enterprise data. International Business, 5: 116–130. [Google Scholar]
- Ding, Y.,Ge J.J. (2021) Study on the volatility of RMB exchange rate based on GARCH family model. Journal of Shangluo University, 35: 74–82. [Google Scholar]
- Engel R.F. (1982) Auto regressive conditional heteroscedasticity with estimates of the variance of United Kingdom inflation. Econometrica, 50: 987–1007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bollerslev T. (1986) Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity. Journal of Econometrics, 31: 307–327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zakoian, J. (1994) Threshold Heteroskedastic Model. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 18: 931–955. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, D. (1991) Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach. Econometrica, 59: 347–370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Epaphra, M. (2017) Modeling Exchange Rate Volatility: Application of the GARCH and EGARCH Models. Journal of Mathematical Finance, 7: 121–143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.