SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- B.M. Li, Y.Q. Li. Establish A Market-Oriented Employment Mechanism for State-Owned Enterprises [J]. State-Owned Assets Management, 2007 (06): 72-76. [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang. Misunderstanding of Market Selection and Appointment [J]. Modern SOE research, 2020 (10): 78-79. [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Zhang. Research on the Selection and Appointment of Managers in State-Owned Enterprises from The Perspective of Marketization [J]. Modern Business, 2019 (19): 86-87. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, L.C. Sun. Problems in Market-Oriented Selection and Employment of State-Owned Enterprises [A]. International Conference on Humanities and Social Science Research,2019: 4. [Google Scholar]
- M. Yue. The Importance of Cadre Selection and Appointment System of State-Owned Enterprises in Improving the Rigidity of Traditional Enterprise Management [J]. Modern SOE Research, 2019 (04): 268 + 271. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hu. Research on the Leadership Construction of State-owned Enterprises in Guangzhou Based on the Principle of Party Management of Cadres [D]. South China University of Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Shi, Z.Y. Xia, J.W. Yang. Take the Wuhan Branch of China Telecom As an Example [J]. Enterprise Reform and Management, 2020 (08): 88-89. [Google Scholar]
- M. Fan. Human Capital Theory: Problems and New Explanations [J]. Journal of China Institute of Labor Relations, 2021,35 (05): 46-56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.