SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Zhang Zhidong,Zhao Biwu. The impact of smart city construction on the high-quality development of urban economy–an empirical analysis based on double difference method[J]. Soft Science, 2021, 35(11):65-70+129. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Weili, Liu Hongnan. Mechanism and path of intelligent city construction to promote high-quality development of enterprises[J]. Journal of Shenzhen University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 2022, 39(01):95-106. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xinxin. The impact of income and education on happiness–an empirical study based on CFPS2018 database [J]. China Collective Economy, 2020, (36): 74-75. [Google Scholar]
- An Hussen,Ye Jinzhen. The influence of house price on happiness and its mechanism of action [J]. Guizhou Social Science,2018,(04):109-116. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jianqi,Huang Linbang,Sun Bin. Level of financial development and residents’ subjective well-being-an empirical analysis based on CFPS data[J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Finance and Economics,2020,33(06):5-12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.