SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Fan Jie, Li Pingxing, Liang Yuhe. Personal Terminal consumption-oriented carbon Footprint Research Framework —— supports New Thoughts on Carbon emission research in China’s Environmental Diplomacy, Progress in Earth Science, no. 1,2010. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Hongjun, Wang Xiaojie, Liu Pengcheng. The cognitive strategies and causes of residents’ different knowledge and practice in environmental protection [J]. Urban problem, 2017 (01): 85-94. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yuxiao. Study on the influence of green advertising appeal on consumers’ green purchase intention [D]. Huazhong Agricultural University, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianming, Wang Junhao. The influence factor model of public low-carbon consumption pattern with government regulation policy —— is an exploratory study based on grounded theory [J]. Managing the World, 2011 (04): 58-68. [Google Scholar]
- Hines, J.M., H.R. Hungerford, and A.N.Tomera. Analysis and Synthesis of Research on Responsible Environmental Behavior: A MetaAnalysis[J].The Journal of Environmental Education, 1987, (2): 1-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Whitmarsh, L. Behavioral Responses to Climate Change: Asymmetry of Intentions and Impacts [J]. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 2009, 29: 13-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ROBERTS J A. Green consumers in the 1990s: profileand implications for advertising [J].Journal of Business Research, 1996, 36(3): 217-231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- POLONSKY M J, PHILIP J.ROSENBERGER L L. Reevaluating green marketing: a strategic approach [J].Business Horizons, 2001, 44 (6): 21-30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Narendra, 2009, Exploring Socially Responsible Behavior of Indian Consumers: An Empirical Investigation, Social Responsibility Journal, 5(2), 200~211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ajzen I. The Theory of Planned Behavior [J].Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. 1991, (50): 179-211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianming. The dimensional structure of environmental emotion and its influence on consumption carbon reduction behavior The two-factor theoretical hypothesis of —— emotion-behavior and its validation. The China Public Administration Forum.2015 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yuan, Mei Qiang, Hou Bing. Study on the Impact Factors of Tourism Volunteer Service Behavior Based on Rooted Theory [J]. Tourism Journal, 2020, 35 (09): 74-89. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hua, Song Qi. The driving impact of business model scenario innovation on consumer behavior —— is based on the empirical analysis of Xiaomi company [J]. Journal of Harbin University of Commerce (Social Science edition), 2021 (06): 61-72. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Bo, Bai Changhong. Lean Services: Theory, measurement, and validity testing [J]. Management Review, 2014, 26 (11): 106-118. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Caiyu, Zheng Xiaoxu, Yu Qiuting, Lei Li. The dilemma of green consumption: Identity construction or environmental concern?[J]. Progress in Psychological Science, 2019, 27 (08): 1507-1520. [Google Scholar]
- Du Weiqiang, Cao Huarui. Green consumption mechanism based on the dilemma between short-term and long-term social interests [J]. Progress in Psychological Science, 2013, 21 (05): 775-784. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.