SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Y.Huang. China’s export forecast based on quantile diffusion index autoregressive model. Lanzhou University[D],2022 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, PL. Time series analysis of China’s service trade based on ARIMA model, International Conference on Economics,Finance and Statistics(ICEFS), JAN 14-15, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Z.Li.ARIMA quarterly model of China’s international trade imports[C],Beijing,2016. [Google Scholar]
- M.Mei. The Reasearch about the Potential of Oil Trade between China and Africa, Ocean University of China[D],2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiu. Time Series Analysis of China’s Customs Import and Export Commodity Value Based on ARIMA Product Season Model[J]. Technology and Market,2011,18 (07):8-11+13. [Google Scholar]
- H.Shen. Forecast of China’s foreign trade import and export based on ARIMA model: 2006-2010, Journal of International Trade[J], 2007(06),pp24-26. [Google Scholar]
- Q.Wang and H.Guan. An Empirical Study on the Time Series SARIMA Model of China’s Total Imports and Exports, Economic Forum[J],2018(12),pp78-83 [Google Scholar]
- C.Wang and W.Zhou. Research on Grey Modeling Method of Import and Export Trade Volume Forecast[J].Industrial Technology and Economics,2002(06),pp.76-77. [Google Scholar]
- X.Zhu. Application of Grey Modeling Method in Foreign Trade Forecast[J]. Securities & Futures of China,2010(06), pp.155-156 [Google Scholar]
- C.Yang and C.Liu. Application of improved GM(1,1) model in import and export trade issue[J]. Journal of Anqing Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2016,22(04),pp.23-26 [Google Scholar]
- K.Ying, D.Lu and X.Li.A Novel Grey Wave Method for Predicting Total Chinese Trade Volume. Sustainability, 2017(9),23-67. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Ren, H.Ning and H.Deng. Improvement of Grey System Prediction Model and Analysis and Prediction of Soybean Supply and Demand. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research, 2007(12),20-22 [Google Scholar]
- H.Zhao and Y.Sun. Analysis of soybean market supply and demand in China based on grey prediction model. Commercial Research, 2015 (03), 58-63. [Google Scholar]
- H Xiang. Prediction of honey output and export in China based on grey system theory. Journal of Bee,2013,33(02),13-14 [Google Scholar]
- Z.Han, Z.Zhu, S.Zhao et al. Research on nonlinear forecast and influencing factors of foreign trade export based on support vector neural network. Neural Computer & Application,2022,2611-2622. [Google Scholar]
- T Chen. Research on Information Analysis and Decision Method of Chongqing Import and Export Trade Based on Support Vector Machine[D],Chong Qing University,2006 [Google Scholar]
- Y.Zhen. Research on the Forecast of International Trade Development Trend Based on Support Vector Regression, Science & Technology Information, 2006 (09),210-211. [Google Scholar]
- B.Shuang. Import and Export Trade Prediction Algorithm Based on Multi-kernel Weighting RVM Model Optimized by PSO, Computer and Modernization,2014(08), 11-112+118. [Google Scholar]
- L.Xu and G.Dong. Prediction Model of International Trade Risk Based on Stochastic Time-Series Neural Network, Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience,2022. [Google Scholar]
- Z.Tian and G.Ju. Sino-Russian trade forecast based on Adaptive-Network-Based Fuzzy Inference System, Modern Business,2019(36), 70-71 [Google Scholar]
- J.Huang. Export trade Forecasting of Guangdong Province based on Neural Network model[D],Jinan University. [Google Scholar]
- S.Zhu and M.Lai. Application of the TDBPNN Model Based on Bayes’s Regularization to Forecasting China’s Foreign Trade and Evaluation, Chinese Journal of Management Science, 2005(01),2-9 [Google Scholar]
- M.Shen et al. Effective multinational trade forecasting using LSTM recurrent neural network,Expert Systems with Applications,182, 115-119. [Google Scholar]
- J Yi and H Yan. Early Predction and Warning of International Trade Risks Based on Wavelvet Decomposition and ARIMA-GRU Hybrid Model, Chinese Journal of Management Science, 1-11[2022-09-29].DOI: 10.16381/j.cnki.issn1003-207x.2021.1174. [Google Scholar]
- Y Deng. Research on China-ASEAN Import and Export Trade Volume Based on Multiple Forecast Model[D],Xiamen University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.