SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- G. N. Yannakakis and J. Togelius, “A Panorama of Artificial and Computational Intelligence in Games,” in IEEE Transactions on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 317–335, Dec. 2015, DOI: 10.1109/TCIAIG.2014.2339221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Junjie, Ding Siqi, and Lin Dongmin. “Design and Development of motion sensing Games Based on camera Sensing.” Wireless Internet Technology 5 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Babich, Nick. “Functional Animation In UX Design: What Makes a Good Transition? 2017 (accessed December 31, 2017).” URL: https://uxplanet.org/functional-animation-in-ux-design-what-makes-agood-transition-d6e7b4344e5e. [Google Scholar]
- Lieberman, Debra. (2006). What Can We Learn From Playing Interactive Games?. [Google Scholar]
- Marx, Christy. Write your way into animation and games: create a writing career in animation and games. Routledge, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Bell, Desmond. “Practice makes perfect? Film and media studies and the challenge of creative practice.” Media, Culture & Society 26, no. 5 (2004): 737–749. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Huabai. “Computer 5G Virtual Reality Environment 3D Clothing Design.” Mobile Information Systems 2022 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Jung, Jaesuk, Jihye Yu, Yuri Seo, and Eunju Ko. “Consumer experiences of virtual reality: Insights from VR luxury brand fashion shows.” Journal of Business Research 130(2021):517–524. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.