SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Dean, B.: Social Network Usage & Growth Statistics: How Many People Use Social Media in 2022? (2021), https://backlinko.com/social-media-users. [Google Scholar]
- Pang, B.: Research on Coping Strategies of Teenagers' Media Dependence. Heilongjiang University (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Y. : On The Deep Integration of Internet Big Data and External Communication. Media Economy, 59–60 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Niu, F.: Analysis of The Impact of Short Video on Teenagers in the Internet Environment and Its Countermeasures. Modern Vocational Education, 100–102 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Griffiths, M., Richard, T.A.W.: Risk Factors in Adolesence: The Case of Gambling, Videogame Playing, and the Internet. Journal of Gambling Studies, 199–225 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milyavskaya, M., Saffran, M. et al.: Fear of Missing out: Prevalence, dynamics, and consequences of experiencing FOMO. Motivation and Emotion 42(3), 725–737 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang W.Y.: How to Control the Negative Impact of the Internet on Teenagers. Special Focus, 119–120 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Xue, L.L., An Analysis of College Students’ Use of Short Video on Mobile Terminal and their attitude towards it. Guangdong Canye 52(04), 140–141 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Li, R.Q., Zhou, L.: Research on Short Video Dependence Under Information Cocoon Room: A Case Study of TikTok. Journalism & Media Studies, 75–76, 127 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Q.E.: Dog's Simultaneous Discrimination Conditioned Reflex to Figure. Journal of psychology, 178–182 (1959). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.