SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Dai Yue. Analysis of the development status and trend of live e-commerce industry in the new media era[J]. Business Exhibition Economy, 2022(3):3. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Zepei. Discussion on live webcasting economy[J]. New Media Research, 2017, 3(21):2. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yingqi, Zhang Niannian, Mei Gaoya, et al. The problems and development trend of “live economy”[J]. New Business Weekly, 2018, 000(004):30–31. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Fang. Research on the problems and countermeasures of live broadcasting economy in the context of “Internet+”[J]. China Market, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Jie. Talking about the problems and development trend of “live economy” [J]. Market Weekly - Theory Edition, 2021(63):3. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Haiyan. Analysis of the origin and development of live broadcasting economy[J]. Modern Marketing: Next, 2022(1):3. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Menglu. On the current situation and prospects of the development of live economy[J]. Shaanxi transportation science and education research, 2020(3):4. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Haijian. What makes the live broadcast economy so hot[J]. Times-Picture, 2020(9):1. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhicheng, Liu, Meilian. Research on consumer behavior in e-commerce environment[J]. China Management Science, 2002, V(6):88–91. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Dahai, Jin Yufang. A study of antecedents of consumer behavior tendencies [J]. Nankai Management Review, 2003, 6(6):6. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yi, Dong Dahai. A review of antecedents of consumer behavior in the Internet environment[J]. Prediction, 2007, 26(4):9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.