SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Wang, X., Wong, Y. D., Qi, G., & Yuen, K. F. (2021). Contactless channel for shopping and delivery in the context of social distancing in response to COVID-19 pandemic. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 48, 101075. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ajzen, I., & Fishbein, M. (2005). The influence of attitudes on behavior. In D. Albarracin, B.T. Johnson, & M.P. Zanna (Eds.), The handbook of attitudes (pp. 173–221). Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum [Google Scholar]
- Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50(2) 179–211. [Google Scholar]
- Lim, H., & Dubinsky, A. J. (2005). The theory of planned behavior in e-commerce: Making a case for interdependencies between salient beliefs. Psychology and Marketing, 22(10) 833–855. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.20086 [Google Scholar]
- Jih, W. J. K. (2007). Effects of Consumer-Perceived Convenience on Shopping Intention in Mobile Commerce. International Journal of E-Business Research, 3(4). [Google Scholar]
- Hazen, B., Overstreet, R., & Wang, Y. (2015). Predicting Public Bicycle Adoption Using the Technology Acceptance Model. Sustainability, 7(11) 14558–14573. [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, Safdar, et al. “EWOM Source Credibility, Perceived Risk and Food Product Customer’s Information Adoption.” Computers in Human Behavior, vol. 66, no. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.