SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Ji, D.Q. (2020). A Plum Echo Chamber? BoundaryBreaking and Demarcation of Cross-Cultural Communication in the Age of Social Media. News and Writing. 3, 10–16. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, G.M. (2012). The Impact of New Media on Intercultural Communication in Global Context. China Media Research. 8(2) 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Ye, J. (2005). Acculturative Stress and Use of the Internet Among East Asians. Internation Students in the U.S. Cyber Psychology & Behavior. 8, 154–161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, J. & Hu, W.T. (2021). Challenges of Intercultural New Media Communication and the Theoretical Construction of Studies. Journalism & Communication Review. 74(1) 101–117. http://qikan.cqvip.com/Qikan/Article/Detail?id=7103620754 [Google Scholar]
- Hall, Edward, T. (1966). The Hidden Dimension. New York: Doubleday; translated to Japanese in 1970 by Toshio Hidaka and Nobuyuki Sato as Kakureta Jigen. Tokyo: Misuzu Shobo, p.1 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., Xu, J. (2013). Current Situation and Countermeasures of Chinese Media Using Overseas Social Networks. External Communication. 9, 42–44. http://qikan.cqvip.com/Qikan/Article/Detail?id=47106966 [Google Scholar]
- Cao, X. K. (2021). Research on Cross-cultural Communication of Pastoral Food Short Videos--A Case Study of Liziqi Short Videos. China Press. 2, 12–13. doi: 10.13854/j.cnki.cni.2021.02.005 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, G. H., Gao, W., Li, H. F. (2018). Analysis of the Characteristics, Dissemination Function and Management Countermeasures of “Foreign Internet Celebrities”--A Case Study of Ten Foreign Internet Celebrities on Sina Weibo. Journal of Intelligence. 37(12) 93–98. doi: 10.3969/j.ISSN.1002-1965.2018.12.014 [Google Scholar]
- Du, G. D. (2019). How to Play the Role of Foreign Internet Celebrities in China’s International Communication. International Communication. 6, 67–77. http://qikan.cqvip.com/Qikan/Article/Detail?id=7101098230 [Google Scholar]
- Xia, F. F., Pan, H. Q. (2020). An Analysis of the International Communication Path Base on the Perspective of Foreign Internet Celebrities--A Case Study of Han Dongdong, a Vlogger of the Bilibili. News Research Guide. 11(24) 22–24. https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CJFD&dbname=CJFDLA20 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, E. J. (2019). Research on the Dissemination of Short Videos of “Foreign Internet Celebrities” on Bilibili Video Network. Doctor dissertation. Inner Mongolia University. https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CMFD&dbname [Google Scholar]
- Liang, X.H. (2020). Research on the Phenomenon of “Foreign Internet Celebrities” from the Perspective of Cross-cultural Communication. Doctor Dissertation. Central China Normal University. doi: 10.27159/d.cnki.ghzsu.2020.002298 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.