SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Student Engagement in HEI|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- Aristovnik A, KerŽič D, R., & TomaŽevič N, U. ((2020)). Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on life of higher education students: a global perspective. Sustainability. [Google Scholar]
- Jurkowski, S., & Lukas, M. (2021, May). Think and pair before share: Effects of collaboration on students' in-class participation. Retrieved from Elsiever : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lindif.2021.102015 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, L., Chen, L.-T., & Pugh, K. (2021, November 9). Online Teaching and Learning under COVID19: Challenges and Opportunities. Computers in the Schools, pp. 249-255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loades ME, C., Higson, S., & Reynolds. (2020). Rapid systematic review: the impact of social isolation and loneliness on the mental health of children and adolescents in the context of COVID-19. Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. [Google Scholar]
- Sarkar, M., Arunaz, K., Davis, E., Morphet, J., Maloney, S., Ilic, D., & Palermo, C. (2021, August 19). Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on teaching and learning in health professional education: a mixed methods study protocol. BMC Medical Education volume. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.