SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- Johnson-Lawrence, V., Zajacova, A., & Sneed, R. (2017). Education, race/ethnicity, and multimorbidity among adults aged 30–64 in the National Health Interview Survey. SSM-population health, 3, 366-372. [Google Scholar]
- Borgonovi, F., & Burns, T. (2015). The educational roots of trust. [Google Scholar]
- Holz-Clause, M., Guntuku, D., Koundinya, V., Clause, R., & Singh, K. (2015). Current and future trends in higher education learning: Implications for curriculum design and delivery. Handbook of research on enhancing teacher education with advanced instructional technologies, 277-292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soloway, E., Jackson, S. L., Klein, J., Quintana, C., Reed, J., Spitulnik, J., ... & Scala, N. (1996, April). Learning theory in practice: Case studies of learner-centered design. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems (pp. 189-196). [Google Scholar]
- Hutchings, P., Huber, M. T., & Ciccone, A. (2011). The scholarship of teaching and learning reconsidered: Institutional integration and impact (Vol. 21). John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Mayhew, M. J., Rockenbach, A. N., Bowman, N. A., Seifert, T. A., & Wolniak, G. C. (2016). How college affects students: 21st century evidence that higher education works (Vol. 1). John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Kuh, G. D. (2012). High-impact educational practices: What they are, who has access to them, and why they matter. Peer Review, 14(3), 29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Freeman, S., Eddy, S. L., Mc Donough, M., Smith, M. K., Okoroafor, N., Jordt, H., & Wenderoth, M. P. (2014). Active learning increases student performance in science, engineering, and mathematics. Proceedings of the national academy of sciences, 111(23), 84108415. [Google Scholar]
- Beach, A. L., Sorcinelli, M. D., Austin, A. E., & Rivard, J. K. (2016). Faculty development in the age of evidence: Current practices, future imperatives. Stylus Publishing, LLC. [Google Scholar]
- Brownell, S. E., & Tanner, K. D. (2012). Approaches to Biology Teaching and Learning Barriers to Faculty Pedagogical Change: Lack of Training, Time, Incentives, and... Tensions with Professional Identity. CBE-Life Sciences Education, 11, 339-346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marsicano, C., Felten, K., Toledo, L., & Buitendorp, M. (2020). Tracking campus responses to the COVID-19 pandemic. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, H. A., & Hornsby, D. J. (2021). Introduction: Teaching international relations in a time of disruption and pandemic. In Teaching international relations in a time of disruption (pp. 1-7). Palgrave Macmillan, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- Hodges, C. B., Moore, S., Lockee, B. B., Trust, T., & Bond, M. A. (2020). The difference between emergency remote teaching and online learning. [Google Scholar]
- Gardiner, E. (2020). Resilient pedagogy for the age of disruption: A conversation with Josh Eyler. Top Hat Blog. [Google Scholar]
- Gooblar, D. (2021). Our slimmed-down pandemic pedagogy. The Chronicle of Higher Education. https://www.chronicle.com/article/our-slimmed-down-pandemic-pedagogy. [Google Scholar]
- College students urged change after George Floyd’s murder. Here’s what SC universities did. (2021, May 26). News. Retrieved October 13, 2022, from https://www.furman.edu/news/2021/05/26/college-students-urged-change-after-george-floyds-murder-heres-what-scuniversities-did/ [Google Scholar]
- Bleakley, A. (2020). Medical education, politics and social justice: the contradiction cure. Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Imad, M. (2020). Leveraging the neuroscience of now. Inside Higher Ed, 3. [Google Scholar]
- Buijs, M., & Admiraal, W. (2013). Homework assignments to enhance student engagement in secondary education. European journal of psychology of education, 28(3), 767-779. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, M., Du, J., & Xu, J. (2021). Are homework purposes and student achievement reciprocally related? A longitudinal study. Current Psychology, 40(10), 4945-4956. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Motz, B. A., Quick, J. D., Wernert, J. A., & Miles, T. A. (2021). A pandemic of busywork: Increased online coursework following the transition to remote instruction is associated with reduced academic achievement. Online Learning, 25(1), 70-85. [Google Scholar]
- Munoz-Najar, A., Gilberto, A., Hasan, A., Cobo, C., Azevedo, J. P., & Akmal, M. (2021). Remote Learning During COVID-19. [Google Scholar]
- Rajalekshmi, K. G., Bino, D., & Srivastav, A. (2022). REIMAGINING LEARNING IN THE 21ST CENTURY-A CASE STUDY ON HYFLEX BASED APPROACH OF MIDDLE EAST COLLEGE, OMAN. In EDULEARN22 Proceedings (pp. 4322-4330). IATED. [Google Scholar]
- Farrag, S. G. (2020). Innovative assessment practice to improve teaching and learning in civil enngineering. International Journal of Learning and Teaching, 6(7). [Google Scholar]
- Creswell, J. W., & Clark, V. L. P. (2017). Designing and conducting mixed methods research. Sage publications. [Google Scholar]
- Nulty, D. D. (2008). The adequacy of response rates to online and paper surveys: what can be done? Assessment & evaluation in higher education, 33(3), 301-314. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.