SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- Altbach, P. G., & Knight, J. (2007). The internationalization of higher education: Motivations and realities. Journal of Studies in International Education, 11(3–4), 290–305. https://doi.org/10.1177/1028315307303542 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barnawi, O. Z. (2022). Branding in Transnational English Medium Instruction-Oriented Universities in The Arabian Gulf: Implications for Language Policy. Eurasian Journal of Applied Linguistics, 8(1), 58–72. https://doi.org/10.32601/ejal.911519 [Google Scholar]
- Beelen, J., & Jones, E. (2015). Redefining Internationalization at Home. In The European Higher Education Area (pp. 59–72). Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3319-20877-0_5 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, A., Yemini, M., & Sadeh, E. (2014). Web-Based Analysis of Internationalization in Israeli Teaching Colleges. Journal of Studies in International Education, 18(1), 23–44. https://doi.org/10.1177/1028315313479131 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gurukkal, R. (2020). Will COVID 19 Turn Higher Education into Another Mode? In Higher Education for the Future (Vol. 7, Issue 2, pp. 89–96). Sage Publications India Pvt. Ltd. https://doi.org/10.1177/2347631120931606 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeffcoat Bartley, S., & Golek, J. H. (n.d.). Evaluating the Cost Effectiveness of Online and Face-to-Face Instruction. [Google Scholar]
- Knight, J. (2008). Higher Education in Turmoil the Changing World of Internationalization. BRILL. [Google Scholar]
- Lawton, W., & Jensen, S. (2015). An early-warning system for TNE Understanding the future global network connectivity and service needs of UK higher education. [Google Scholar]
- Razavi, A. R., Strømmen-Bakhtiar, A., & Krause, P. (2011). Virtual university: A peer to peer open education network. Journal of Information Technology Education. Innovations in Practice, 10, 133-150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ryan, G. (N.D.). Scale Of UK Higher Education Transnational Education 2018−19: Welsh Providers Trend Analysis of HESA Data Contact. [Google Scholar]
- Rumbley, L. E., & Altbach, P. G. (2016). The local and the global in higher education internationalization: A crucial nexus. In Global and local internationalization (pp. 5-13). Brill. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, B., & Marg, Z. (n.d.). University Grants Commission Guidelines for Internationalisation of Higher Education. [Google Scholar]
- Teichler, U. (2017). Internationalisation trends in higher education and the changing role of international student mobility. Journal of international Mobility, (1), 177-216. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van der Wende, M. (2010). Internationalization of higher education. In International Encyclopedia of Education (pp. 540–545). Elsevier Ltd. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-0448947.00836-8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vitenko, T., Shanaida, V., Droździel, P., & Madleňák, R. (2017). Trends and Features of Internationalization of Higher Education as a Major Factor of Higher Educational Institutions Development. EDULEARN17 Proceedings, 1, 7458–7463. https://doi.org/10.21125/edulearn.2017.0335 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, R. (2014). China’s Strategy for the Internationalization of Higher Education: An Overview. Frontiers of Education in China, 9(2), 151–162. https://doi.org/10.1007/bf03397011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zelenková, A., & Hanesová, D. (n.d.). Internationalization of higher education. In writing from the publisher. [Google Scholar]
- Zha, Q., Wu, H., & Hayhoe, R. (2019). Why Chinese universities embrace internationalization: an exploration with two case studies. Higher Education, 78(4), 669–686. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10734-019-00364-w [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.