SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||E-learning and Online learning|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- Afeafe, M. (2000). Special education in Saudi Arabia. Retrieved October 1, 2020 from http://www.khayma.com/educationtechnology/PrvEducation3.htm [Google Scholar]
- Al-Ajmi, N. S. (2006). The kingdom of Saudi Arabia: “Administrators and special education teachers” perceptions regarding the use of functional behavior assessments for students with mental retardation (Doctoral dissertation). Available from Pro Quest Dissertations and Theses database. (UMI No. AAT 3222888). [Google Scholar]
- Al-Faiz, H. S. (2006). Attitudes of elementary school teachers in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia toward the inclusion of children with autism in public education (Doctoral dissertation). Available from Pro Quest Dissertations and Theses database. (UMI NO. AAT 3262967). [Google Scholar]
- Allen, J., Rowan, L., and Singh, P. (2020). Teaching and teacher education in the time of COVID-19. Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education, 233236. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Mousa, N. (1999). Special Education in the Ministry of Education on the Occasion of the Centennial Anniversary for Founding the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: Ministry of Education. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Mousa, N. A. (1999). Development process of special education in Saudi Arabia. Riyadh: Directorate General of Special Education in Saudi Arabia. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Rubiyea, A. I. (2010). Children with Special Needs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Their Needs and Rights, University of Leicester. [Google Scholar]
- Cook, B. G. (2001). A comparison of teachers' attitudes toward their included students with mild and severe disabilities. Journal of Special Education, 34(4), 203-213. [Google Scholar]
- Shaffeei, K., Razalli, A. R., Hanif, M. H. M. (2020). Career Transition Program for Special Need Students. A Preliminary Survey. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences. 10(9), 736-746. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aswani, A(G2014552), Leyni, J Dr., Binti, A Dr., Hashim Accos Prof Dr. (2022). Am Special Needs Student, Can My Teacher Help Me”? A Review on Information Needs and Information Seeking Behaviour Context of Special Education Teacher. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.