SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||E-learning and Online learning|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- B.-P. of the world congress on engineering, & 2012, undefined. (n.d.). Bhat Meer Inspirational Model for Student Centered Teaching and Learning. Iaeng.Org.Retrieved September 10, 2022, from http://www.iaeng.org/publication/WCECS2012/WCECS2012_pp297-302.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Automation, G. E.-M. E. and, & 2021, undefined. (n.d.). Technology-led Learning. Books.Google.Com. Retrieved September 27, 2022, from https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=B3Q3EAAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PT62&dq=technology+led+learning&ots=PqUS-_5H2c&sig=3NtmEzx1ggjij7O8KfwP83dOrEg [Google Scholar]
- Sciences, S. S.-P.-S. and B., & 2013, undefined. (n.d.). Making the teacher relevant and effective in a technology-led teaching and learning environment. Elsevier. Retrieved September 27, 2022, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S187704281303824X [Google Scholar]
- Selwyn, N. (2007). The use of computer technologyin university teaching and learning: A critical perspective. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 23(2), 83–94. https://doi.org/10.1111/J.13652729.2006.00204.X [Google Scholar]
- Technologies, A. B.-I. T. on E., & 2014, undefined. (n.d.). Inspiring creative minds. Springer. Retrieved September 10, 2022, from https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-94007-6818-5_34 [Google Scholar]
- Tobias, S., Fletcher, J. D., & Wind, A. P. (2014). Game-based learning. Handbook of Research on Educational Communications and Technology: Fourth Edition, 485–503. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-3185-5_38 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raja, R. and Nagasubramani, P. (2018) “Impact of Modern Technology In Education”. Journal Of Applied and Advanced Research 3 (S1), 33 [Google Scholar]
- Kirkwood, A. (2014) “Teaching and Learning With Technology In Higher Education: Blended And Distance Education Needs ‘Joined-Up Thinking’ Rather Than Technological Determinism”. Open Learning: The Journal of Open, Distance And ELearning 29 (3), 206-221. [Google Scholar]
- Bosco, A. and Rodríguez-Gómez, D. (2011) “Virtual University Teaching: Contributions to Innovation In Higher Education. The Case Of online Geography at The Universitat Autònoma De Barcelona”. Innovations In Education and Teaching International 48 (1), 13-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murphy, A. (2013) “Open Educational Practices in Higher Education: Institutional Adoption And Challenges”. Distance Education 34 (2), 201-217 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Economist Intelligence Unit (2008) The Future of Higher Education: How Technology Will Shape Learning. The economist [Google Scholar]
- Browne, T., Jenkins, M., & Walker, R. (2006). A longitudinal perspective regarding the use of VLEsby higher education institutions in the United Kingdom. Interactive Learning Environments, 14(2), 177–192 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Quality and Reputation Of Open, Distance And E-Learning: What Are The Challenges? (2020) available from <https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02680513.2014.993603> [9 January 2020] [Google Scholar]
- The Impact of Globalisation On Higher Education:A Marxist Critique (2020) available from <https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09766634.2014.11885625> [9 January 2020] [Google Scholar]
- ‘I-Learn’: Developing A New Approach in Higher Education For Lifelong Learning: European Journal Of Higher Education: Vol 2, No 2-3 (2020) available from <https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/figure/10.1080/21568235.2012.709382> [11 January 2020] [Google Scholar]
- Flynn, W. and Vredevoogd, J. (2020) The Futureof Learning: 12 Views On Emerging Trends In Higher Education [online] available from <https://www.questia.com/library/journal/1P3-1932393201/the-future-of-learning-12-viewson-emerging-trends> [11 January 2020] [Google Scholar]
- Barth, M. (2015). Implementing Sustainability in Higher Education: Learning in an Age of Transformation. London: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Lotz-Sisitka, H., Wals, A.E., Kronlid, D. and McGarry, D. (2015). Transformative, transgressive social learning: rethinking higher education pedagogy in times of systemic global dysfunction. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 16: 73-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lozano, J.F., Boni, A., Peris, J. and Hueso, A. (2012). Competencies in higher education: a critical analysis from the capabilities approach. Journal of Philosophy and Education, 46, 132-147. [Google Scholar]
- Rieckmann, M. (2012). Future-oriented higher education: which key competencies should be fostered through university teaching and learning? Futures, 44(2): 127-135. [Google Scholar]
- Rychen, D.S. (2003). Key competencies: meeting important challenges in life. D.S. Rychen and L.H. Salganik (eds), Key Competencies for a Successful Life and Well-functioning Society. Cambridge, MA: Hogrefe and Huber, pp. 63–107. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.