SHS Web Conf.
Volume 156, 2023International Conference on Teaching and Learning – Digital Transformation of Education and Employability (ICTL 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T&L Tracking and Simulation|
|Published online||13 January 2023|
- Monitoring of Educational Performance Indicators in Higher Education: A Comparison of Perceptions. (2015). Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice. https://doi.org/10.12738/estp.2015.2.2426 [Google Scholar]
- Lazić, Zorica & Djordjevic, Aleksandar & Gazizulina, Albina. (2021). Improvement of Quality of Higher Education Institutions as a Basis for Improvement of Quality of Life. Sustainability. 13. 1-33. 10.3390/su13084149. [Google Scholar]
- Biondi, L., Russo, S. Integrating strategic planning and performance management in universities: a multiple case-study analysis. J Manag Gov 26, 417–448 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Tess Howes (2018) Effective strategic planning in Australian universities: how good are we and how do we know?1, Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, 40:5, 442-457, DOI: 10.1080/1360080X.2018.1501635 [Google Scholar]
- Dhamdhere, S. N. (2015). Importance of Knowledge Management in the Higher Educational Institutes. Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education, 16 (1), 162-183. DOI: 10.17718/tojde.343 [Google Scholar]
- Gill, R. J. (2018). Building employability skills for higher education students: An Australian example. Journal of Teaching and Learning for Graduate Employability, 9(1), 84–92. https://doi.org/10.21153/jtlge2018vol9no1art739 [Google Scholar]
- Barbato, G., Bugaj, J., Campbell, D. F. J., Cerbino, R., Ciesielski, P., Feliks-Długosz, A., Milani, M., & Pausits, A. (2022). Performance indicators in higher education quality management of learning and teaching: lessons from a benchlearning exercise of six European universities. Quality in Higher Education, 28(1), 82–105. https://doi.org/10.1080/13538322.2021.1951456 [Google Scholar]
- Dolence, M. G. (1998). Strategic enrollment management. In C. C. Swann & S. E. Henderson (Eds.), Handbook for the college admissions profession (pp. 71-91). Westport, CT: Greenwood. [Google Scholar]
- Cocco, S. (2006). Student leadership development: the contribution of project-based learning. Unpublished Master’s thesis. Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC. [Google Scholar]
- Tom Clark & Rita Hordosy (2019) Undergraduate experiences of the research/teaching nexus across the whole student lifecycle, Teaching in Higher Education, 24:3, 412-427, DOI: 10.1080/13562517.2018.1544123 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.