SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences: Blue Book on the Current Mental Health of the Elderly in China Released 2021–04–26 [Google Scholar]
- Social Media Data-Driven Research on the Intelligent Needs of Older People Xiaohong Shan, Weijia Kong,Rui Wang 2022–08–18 [Google Scholar]
- The correlation between cognitive decline and psychological resilience in chronically ill older adults in the community, Chunhan Cui, Xiaoqin Ma, Qin Yang, 2021–12–15 [Google Scholar]
- Kiecolt-Glaser J K, Glaser R. Cacioppo J T, et al. Marital stress: immunologic, neuroendocrine, and autonomic correlates[J]. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1998 (840): 656–663 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoliu Liu, Yan’e Xiong, Guilin Yu, et al. A study on improving the psychological health of the elderly who are left alone from the perspective of positive psychology [J]. Zhongqing Medical Science, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Jiehua Lu, Ran Guo. An empirical analysis of health and inequality in old age based on regional and community perspectives[J]. Journal of Population, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- https://ts1.cn.mm.bing.net/th/id/R-C.ebf45be6e3826634569c0e91ba1c293e?rik=vvRKU5%2fUbXvjMw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.limefamily.com%2fuploads%2fallimg%2f201223%2f1_201223141139_1.jpg&ehk=BU8k%2fPPklpvZzWQeIhF8ukxvkYFF4kIrzjlf63C%2b3Qo%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 [Google Scholar]
- e Disproportionately Victimized by Consumer Fraud [J]. Perspectives on Yuyin Zhang, Jun Zhang, Ping Fan. The influence of residence method on the quality of life of the elderly [J]. Chinese convalescent medicine, 2007(04): 222–223 [Google Scholar]
- Bingbing Fu, How to Care Scientifically for the Spiritual Needs of the Elderly – Interview with Lin Lu, Academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences People’s Weekly 2022–02–15 [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yuyang. The impact of Internet use on life satisfaction among older people [D]. Jilin University, 2022. DOI:10.27162/d.cnki.gjlin 2022.001274 [Google Scholar]
- Chenxi Huang. The current situation, challenges and countermeasures of the digital divide among the elderly[J]. People’s Forum, 2020(29):126–128 [Google Scholar]
- Digital survival of the “silver-haired”: the mechanism of digital literacy on the digital access of the elderly Qiangqiang Luo, Lijuan Zheng, Wenshan Guo, Longya Ran 2022–07–28 [Google Scholar]
- Michael Ross,Igor Grossmann,Emily Schryer. Contrary to Psychological and Popular Opinion,There Is No Compelling Evidence That Older Adults Are Disproportionately Victimized by Consumer Fraud [J]. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 2014, 9(4):427-442. [Google Scholar]
- People’s Daily Overseas Edition / 2022 / June / 3 / page 008 Let the elderly enjoy digital life Qiao Gao. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.