SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Wang, Y. L. Research on classroom teaching decision-making for primary school music teachers. Northeast Normal University, 2018.14. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, W. Research on teachers’ classroom teaching decisions. Northeast Normal University,2011.42. [Google Scholar]
- Shavelson, R.J, Review of Research on Teachers Pedagogical Judgments, Plans, and decisions. The Elementary School Journal, 1983.83 (4), 392 – 413. 83 (4), 392 – 413. [Google Scholar]
- Westerman, D. A, Expert, and novice teacher decision making. Journal of teacher education, 1991.42(4), 292–305. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X. F. Research on “Effective” teaching evaluation of primary school music classroom. New Wisdom, 2022. (27),27–29. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Q.Y. Research on Teaching Evaluation Decision Making for Novice Teachers (Master’s thesis, Nanjing Normal University), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J, Effective strategies of music classroom teaching in junior middle school. Voice of the Yellow River, 2020. (07): [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jun. Questionnaire Data Analysis – Decoding SPSS Six Kinds of analysis thinking [M]. Publishing House of Electronics Industry,2017. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J. Effective strategies of music classroom teaching in junior middle school. Voice of the Yellow River ,2020. (07): 106. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, X.Y. Management. Science Press,2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.