SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Chen Qin, 2016.1, From Individual Intervention to National Prevention: American “Robust Start” Curriculum and Enlightenment, Preschool Education Research, Chinese Academy of Educational Sciences, 57–65. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education, 2011.24, Opinions on Vigorously Promoting Teacher Education Curriculum Reform, Basic Education Reform Trends, 22–23. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ji, 2005.1, Vigorously strengthening teaching and improving teaching quality, China University Teaching, 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lingfeng, Fan Wei, March 2013, Implementing “Active” Innovation in Psychological Quality Education and Expanding the Mode of Mental Health Education in Colleges and Universities, Science and Education Guide, 207–208. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Jinggui, June 2003, Development and Enlightenment of Mental Health Education in Foreign Schools, Mental Health Education in Primary and Secondary Schools, 4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Bo, June 2007, Construction of Mental Health Education System for College Students, Xuehai, 3. Yan Ting 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Research Status of College Students’ Mental Health Teaching and Countermeasures for Improvement, Academic Weekly, No.277 (01), 205–206. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaoyi et al. Discuss the application of practical teaching in mental health education for college students . Modernization of Education, 2018,5 (50): 250–252. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Wenya, The influence of experiential practice teaching on the improvement of college students’ mental health education courses, university, 2021(17):125–128. [Google Scholar]
- Wang He, Research on the practical teaching of college Students’ Mental Health Education in applied undergraduate universities,Journal of Jiamusi Vocational College,2018(9):274. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.