SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Aguilar, M. (2017). Engineering lecturers’ views on CLIL and EMI. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism, 20(6), 722–735. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allen, J. P. B. (1984). General Purpose Language Teaching: A Variable Focus Approach: in C. J. Brumfit,(Ed) General English, Syllabus Design. [Google Scholar]
- Barnard, R. (2014). English medium instruction in Asian universities: Some concerns and a suggested approach to dual-medium instruction. Indonesian Journal of Applied Linguistics, 4(1), 10–22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barron, C. (2003). Problem-solving and EAP: themes and issues in a collaborative teaching venture. English for Specific Purposes, 22(3), 297–314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benbellal, A. (2019). TYPE A, OR TYPE B, THAT IS THE QUESTION: ACritical EXAMINATION OF PRODUCT-ORIENTED AND PROCESS-ORIENTED SYLLABUSES IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNING AND TEACHING. Dr. Nadia Idri, Faculty of Arts and Languages, University of Bejaia, Algeria Associate editors, 121. [Google Scholar]
- Blue, J. (2018). Syllabus Definition & meaning. Merriam-Webster. Retrieved from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/syllabus [Google Scholar]
- Brown, J. D. (1995). The elements of language curriculum: A systematic approach to program development. Heinle & Heinle Publishers, 20 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116. [Google Scholar]
- Can, A. I. I. W. S. (1999). Redefining the Syllabus: An Investigation Into Whether Syllabuses Can Meet Learners’ Linguistic and Social Needs. [Google Scholar]
- Chapple, L., & Curtis, A. (2000). Content-based instruction in Hong Kong: Student responses to film. System, 28(3), 419–433. [Google Scholar]
- Doiz, A., Lasagabaster, D., & Sierra, J. M. (Eds.). (2012). English-medium instruction at universities: Global challenges. Multilingual matters. [Google Scholar]
- Dudley-Evans, T., St John, M. J., & Saint John, M. J. (1998). Developments in English for specific purposes: A multi-disciplinary approach. Cambridge university press. [Google Scholar]
- Jalilzadeh, K., & Tahmasebi, A. (2014). Content-based syllabus. European Scientific Journal. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, A. L., & Zhang, L. J. (2017). ESP/EAP through English-medium instruction: Teachers’ perceptions and practices. In Innovation in language learning and teaching (pp. 173–195). Palgrave Macmillan, London. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liaw, M. L. (2007). Content-based reading and writing for critical thinking skills in an EFL context. English Teaching and learning, 31(2), 45–87. [Google Scholar]
- Nunan, D. (1988). Syllabus design. Oxford: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Reilly, T. (1988). Approaches to Foreign Language Syllabus Design. [Google Scholar]
- Richards, J. C. (2017). Curriculum development in language teaching. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Slattery, J. M., & Carlson, J. F. (2005). Preparing an effective syllabus: Current best practices. College Teaching, 53(4), 159–164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shing, S., & Sim, T. (2011). EAP needs analysis in higher education: Significance and future direction. English for specific purposes world, 33(11), 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Tsou, W., & Kao, S. (2017). English as a medium of instruction in higher education. English Language Education. Singapore: Springer Nature. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilkins, D. A. (1976). Notional syllabuses: A taxonomy and its relevance to foreign language curriculum development. Oxford University Press, USA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.