SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- X.Y. Hou, C.F. Guo, “Sensing mechanisms and applications of flexible pressure sensors,” Acta Phys. Sin., vol. 69, no. 17, p. 178102, Aug. 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Hou, H.B. Qin, W.W. Hu, “Design and Simulation of flexible capacitive pressure sensor based on micro structure,” Transducer and Microsystem Technologies, vol.40, no.12, pp. 66–72, Jun. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, Y.C. Chen, J. Zhang, Y.J. Li, “Flexible capacitive pressure sensor based on double-layer micro-structure electrode,” Instrument Technique and Sensor, vol 5, no.5, pp. 11–17, May. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Hou, L. X. Mo, Q.B. Zhai, L.H. Li, “Silver nanowire electrode microstructure for flexible pressure sensor Influence of sensitivity,” Information recording material, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 13–18, May. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- X. Z. Hou, X. M. Xu, and T. Wei, “The Application of Flexible Sensors in Intelligent Clothing,” Int. J. Cloth. Sci. Technol., vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 80–82, Sep. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wan et al., “A Highly Sensitive Flexible Capacitive Tactile Sensor with Sparse and High-Aspect-Ratio Microstructures,” Adv. Electron. Mater., vol. 4, no. 4, p. 1700586, Apr. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, L. Fang, B. Sun, X. Li, and S. H. Kang, “Review—Recent Progress in Flexible and Stretchable Piezoresistive Sensors and Their Applications,” J. Electrochem. Soc., vol. 167, no. 3, p. 037561, Jan. 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo et al., “Flexible Capacitive Pressure Sensor Enhanced by Tilted Micropillar Arrays,” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, vol. 11, no. 19, pp. 17796–17803, May 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, “Preparation and performance study of electrospinning nanofiber-based flexible pressure sensor,” Chem. Ind. For. Prod., vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 1–7, Oct. 2022. [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Vu and J. Kim, “Highly elastic capacitive pressure sensor based on smart textiles for full-range human motion monitoring,” Sens. Actuator A Phys., vol. 314, p. 112029, Oct. 2020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.